• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Perfect Sky [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambul

On the Run
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Looking for a Perfect Sky
    (A PG-16 Pokemon RP)

PLOT

It was as if the world had tilted off its axis.

"Humans?" "Pokemon?"

Just what were they? The faces of befuddled humans and Pokemon were many, as neither had heard of such things.

"Are they a new species?"
    "Do they look different from us?"
    "Why have we never heard of them?"
    "Are they evil?"

As expected, terror colored the faces of the skeptical public. How could the half the population of the world be kept unaware of the other half? Perhaps they were dangerous, it was an inevitable fear the crossed the minds of thousands. Over the incessant chatter of concerned individuals, white collared politicians grit their teeth in frustration. This was never supposed to happen. Knowledge of those on the other side of the "line" was meant to be kept as classified information. Someone had leaked top secret information to the public, to not only one side, but both.

For the longest time, no one questioned just what the "line" was. Out of fear or simple disinterest, the public never doubted the government, at least not in the open. There were only rules: do not go near the line, do not touch the line and lastly do not question the existence of the line. All this is to be obeyed or face the dire consequences. The only known fact was that it lay between the regions of Johto and Hoenn. It acted like a division.

However, the government's authority was broken, and although the culprit was punished for their transgressions, it still left the problem of what to do next.

---

All this happened a week ago, and all has been revealed.

---

History was unveiled. For centuries ago, humans and Pokemon lived together in harmony. From the ages of cultivating land to bear food, to the ages where the first automobiles were built, humans and Pokemon worked along side one another in peace.

However, as technology became more advanced and the forces of both species became stronger, the bond between the two became strained. Humans, although physically inferior to their Pokemon counterparts, had superior intellect, and thus felt Pokemon were their mere pets or servants. Pokemon with their amazing ability of evolution and unsurpassed skill to adapt to any situation, felt similarly.

Tensions between the two only increased when Pokemon discovered a way to transform into human form. This shocking new sort of evolution gave humans another reason to hate or fear Pokemon, and a new reason for Pokemon to feel infinitely superior.

Hatred. Fear. Eventually, this was all their bond could surmount to. And then, war began.

The details of the war were never found. Its history will forever remain unknown, yet it is known that in an attempt to end the war, the leaders of both species made a compromise. The two races would live separately from one another, and a dividing line would be made. The regions of Kanto and Johto were left in the care of humans and the other two regions, Hoenn and Sinnoh, would be occupied by Pokemon.

Coexistence is prohibited.

---

Yet, now in present day the public has discovered the purpose of the "line" and it will only be a matter of time before curiosity kills the cat. Scientists on both sides are more than eager to see what these "humans" or "Pokemon" were. Communities were in unrest from the fear and skepticism of a neighbor they never even heard of. To appease such concerns, the governments of humans and of Pokemon have decided to experiment whether or not humans and Pokemon can truly live together.

THE EXPERIMENT

An announcement was made yesterday in both the human and Pokemon regions. And the following day, newspapers were printed with more detailed information.

It summarized that within the next month, the uninhabited lands of Orre will be used for an experiment. The experiment's purpose? To determine if Pokemon and humans can coexist. If so, the dividing line shall be nullified and all the regions may interact freely. However if it is determined that these efforts are futile, the dividing line shall be reinstated and both species shall live separately once more.

A colony will be built and for the ten square miles this colony will utilize, its max population will stand at a total of 50,000. In the combined efforts of humans and Pokemon, families and individuals are encouraged to join in this experiment. The Pokemon and humans involved will be provided with homes and basic necessities. Both species are to live normal lives within the walls of the colony. After a short preliminary period where citizens will settle, adults must find ways to provide for themselves or their families and children must attend schools. The colony will most resemble a normal town and its occupants must act accordingly. School houses with teachers are already established as well as hospitals. Interaction between the colony's occupants will be monitored, however this is not to alarm those involved.

Now the question is: Will you join?

STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW
    [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
    Inkpuddle & Almateria Co-Own this RP, RESPECT THEM!
    [/FONT]

Think of this RP as "slice of life" with a flare of politics and Pokemon themes. You can go to school, get a job, whatever, but do remember that you are in an experiment. Dramatic turns and events in the story line will be conducted by me. Meaning my characters will most likely be in-story moderators, hidden GM's or something of the sort. But seriously? Just have fun!

And if you want to say anything OOC, write it in (PARENTHESIS) but keep it small, otherwise I'll make an OOC thread for the RP.

RULES

- All Pokemon RP rules apply! Go check the thread if you don't know them!
    - Everyone must write an application to join.
    - Do not wr1t3 liek dis!!! I don't mind some spelling errors but do try to use correct spelling and grammar.
    - No God-modding, Mary Sues etc. Dear god, just don't!
    - Cursing and swearing is allowed but please don't go overboard. I don't want to hear a curse after every single word.
    - Since this is PG-16, there will be fighting and blood but no one want to see guts flying. Just keep yourselves in check.
    - If you are a Pokemon, no legendaries. No Shaymin, Darkrai, Dialga. NONE.
    - Stay active, meaning don't just post once a week. It pains me and everyone else for someone to wait on a person for the story to move on.
    - Only you can control your character(s), UNLESS absolutely necessary. In that case, pm the person who will help you out and myself.
    - Have a good time! These rules aren't to stop you but to lessen confusion and keep everyone on the same page.

APPLICATION

(*You can have up to a maximum two characters. They can be of either race, or both even. ie. 1 human 1 Pokemon or 2 Pokemon etc. If you want two characters, write two separate applications. Just make sure you can handle it*)

Name: (Pretty Self-explanatory)
    Sex: (Be mature people. Male/Female. No genderless Pokemon!)
    Age: (It can range from children to old fogies, but be wary. It won't be fun if you're the only 8 year old in a classroom)
    Species: (Pokemon in human form (pokejinka), or Human)
    Occupation: (There are a many possiblilites here. You can be a student. You can write what your intended occupation will be, ie bakery shop owner, teacher, etc, these jobs are distrubuted by the overseers of the experiment.)
    Appearance: (Blue Eyes? Red hair? Disco Pants? You know what to do. Images are allowed (Ones drawn by YOU) but you are still required to write a description. Four sentences minimum.)
    Family: (If you join the experiment with them. If you are a human under the age of 18 you must have a parent or a good reason as to why you don't and joining anyway. You are allowed to use them as minor characters. Write the members of your family or just None.)
    Reason: (why you want to join the experiment in the words of your character, as if they're filling out the volunteer form themselves. Try to express their personality. Only part of the RP that will(or can) be in 1st person. There's no limit but your acceptance may depend heavily here)
    Introduction: (Anything, how they dealt with the situation, how they learned about the experiment, their views on the other species. Try to keep it in the realm of the RP. As in write an RP entry for your character, a writing sample in other words. No limit again, but put a lot of effort here as this will be the most deciding factor.)

GETTING A SPOT

Sign-up time will run until I feel we have enough people on either side. Selection is based on your character's application, and will go by first come first serve. Meaning! If I already accepted 2 characters that have a similar belief I may reject a character who has that belief as well. This way we don't have a huge group of humans or Pokemon, who all think the same way. Diversity, it's what the cool kids do! ^^

Now go out there and show me what you got!

EXTREME UPDATE!!!
    Hopefully everyone isn't dead, we as in , Inkpuddle and Almateria, apologize for the wait.

Looks life life has been slightly hectic. School, work, etc. We apologize but we will be moving the date the RP starts to another time. We thank you for being so patient!!!

THE OOC THREAD IS UP!!! To check on the Roster of Members, Ask Questions, Say Random stuff go HERE!

Last edited:

almateria

Sei
    Years
    [ bump. ]

Hi! This is Sei / almateria, one of the co-mods for this RP. It's finally been approved, so sign-ups may commence. Please be sure to read the first in it's entirety before signing up or asking any questions. Thank you! :)

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    This is my first time participating in a legit RP, tell me if I'm forgetting something something from the rules and I'll fix it and bear with my inexperience.

Name: Zack
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Zack has long brown hair, tall and skinny and has green eyes. He wears square-ish glasses and has a habit of squinting and looking over the top of them when trying to focus on something, Zack also seems to like wearing 4 different watches (two on each wrist), each one telling the time from different time zones. Zack prefers to wear green shirts and jeans but is often wearing a black unzipped hoody.

Family: He has a mother and father but doesn't live with them, he built his own home in the forest which will be explained later on in the application although his parents do help him with food and whatnot.

Reason: Is not participating in the experiment

Introduction: Zack had a Pokemon (Turtwig) ever since he was 3, when coexistenced was prhibited he decided to keep Turtwig a secret and live away from other people, only with his parents knowing. He wasn't going to allow Turtwig, which liked wanted coexistence just as much, to be taken away from him. while living in the forest, he heard about the experiment from his parents when coming to check up on him. As much as Zack wanted to join, he had to decline, due to the fact that he would have to smuggle Turtwig into Orre with him and if anyone found out that he had a Pokemon in a human only region he would get in trouble, so rather than take the risk, he decided to live like he was and that was just fine.

This is it, not my greatest work but it's late here and I'm a bit tired and thus, not doing my best work.

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Name: Alex Uros

Sex
    : Male

Species
    : Human

Dishwasher

Appearance
    : Alex is a 5 foot 11 inch human male with close-shaven sandy hair and gray eyes, looking slightly similar to his ancestor, Karen. He has a relatively average physique, being neither too thick or too thin. His nose was broken at some point in the past, as it goes slightly to his left, something he is rather sensitive about.

He commonly wears a gunmetal flight jacket and hiking backpack and long-sleeved t-shirt with a faded pair of blue jeans and boots.

Family
    : None traveling with him. His family is ashamed of their ancestry's involvement with Pokemon. He has a mother, step-father, and baby sister.

Reason
    : Hailing from Mahogany Town in Johto, a young Alex spent most of his spare time at his grandfather's house, listening to the old man tell stories about the family, particularly a certain Karen Uros, who had once been a member of Johto's Elite Four. His parents, ashamed of their family's connection with Pokemon, forbade him from visiting the old man soon afterwords. Privately vowing to make his family champion Pokemon-users once again, Alex discreetly learned about Karen and her choice of Pokemon. Deciding that he would get a job and buy a small airplane to fly to Sinnoh and attempt to capture a few Dark-type Pokemon on his own, his plans were happily scrapped when he heard about the experiment.

He blatently lied about his age on the application and bought a false ID especially for the occasion.

Introduction:
    A rolled up bit of paper hit Alex in the head, followed by an empty soda bottle. Dimly he could hear his friend Eric shouting.
    "Hey Alex! Wake up and get over here, quick!" Alex picked his head up from the lunch table and followed his friend over to the wall. A teacher had his radio out, and several people were clustered around it listening.
    "... and in Orre, an uninhabited wasteland, the government announced early this morning that a prototype colony is going to be set up between Humans and those who live on the other side of The Line. Next up: Soccer soccer soccer! Saffron Clairvoyants clawed their way up to become the current leaders in the Kanto League, upsetting the Cup favorites Celadon! Players had this to say..."

"You really think anyone's gonna do this experiment? Everyone knows that Pokemon ate human infants."
    "Well, from what Mr. Newbent said, there are only 50,000 slots open, and it's going to have to be constructed from scratch, so I don't think there'll be any babies going. Besides, we're Human- we're smarter, and if they do act against us, they'll be in for a surprise! I'm going anyway." Eric stopped and grabbed Alex by the sleeve of his jacket.
    "I think it's a stupid idea. You're gonna get yourself killed for what? The chance to make some distant ancestor of your's happy? Besides, you heard Newbent- only those over 18 can go. You've got another six months, and your parents won't budge even if you're 18." Alex shrugged, brushing a yellowed leaf off his shoulder.
    "Well who said anything about me using the ID I've got? I've been saving up to go beyond the line since I was 11. Something tells me with that much money I could get a quality ID faked."
    "Hey man, just remember, I tried to stop you." Alex laughed and shoved him.
    "Get going! Don't you have some homework to do?"

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Name: Neos
    Sex
    : Male
    Species
    : Haunter pokejinka
    Appearance
    : Neos has the basic anatomy of an 18 year old human. He has short, purple spiked hair with one larger and taller spike on both sides of his head. His eyes are red with a touch of blue around the outside, and an arrow-shaped scar that runs through his left eye. He wears a long-sleeve white shirt with a neckband that is snug against his neck. Neos also wears a pair of black, male-trainer pants with white and gold shoes that have the tounge sticking up over the pant.
    Family
    : None
    Reason
    : I'm very curious about these... humans. Mainly: How easily can they be scared?! Ha-ha! Nothing else really interests me though...
    Introduction: Neos sat on a lightly cusioned bench in the lobby of the hospital, a large bandage covering his entire left eye.
    "Neos? The doctor will see you now." Came the overly enthusiastic voice of the receptionist at the desk. Grumbling slightly, he walked down the right hall, following the male doctor who was waiting for him. The two walked down the hall several feet, before stopping and entering a room.
    "Please, have a seat." He said, motioning to the brown leather bed that had a paper bedsheet on it. Neos reluctantly sat down on the paper, wondering what the doctor was going to do. After all, he was only here to get his stitches removed.

"Neos, I would like to pose a suggestion to you." the doctor said, holding a small pair of scissors. He walked over to Neos, set the scissors beside him, and began to remove the bandage.

"I'm stuck here untill you take my stiches out." He said with a sigh, shutting his right eye.

"Well, there is an experiment the government is doing, to see if humans and pokemon can live side by side." said the doctor, who was actually a Charmeleon pokejinka.

"...Go on." He said as the doctor began to remove the guaze bandage.

"They are looking for enough humans and pokemon to participate, what it's about is pretty self explaitory, to see if humans and pokemon can accept eachother." The doctor said, having completly removed the guaze. He then held two fingers in front of Neos' s face. "How many fingers?" He said.

"Two." The doctor held up his thumb.
    "What finger am I holding up?"
    "Your thumb." Neos responded.
    "What colour is that box?" He pointed to the box that held the used needles.
    "Bright orange." He said solemnly. "Now, how can I be part of this, 'experiment'?" He said, doing air-quotes with his hand.
    "Well, you send in you application, and they'll see if you're what they're looking for. I can give you an application when we're done here." He said, starting on the stitches.

"...Thanks."

Sambul

On the Run
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Thanks for applying, we appreciate it! ^^ and sorry for the wait.

@ Gimmiepienow
    Please rework your application. There are details missing, such as height and last name. But most importantly, the character is confusing. He can't have a Pokemon because neither species has known the other in centuries. You're introduction is a little iffy as well. It is supposed to reflect how you will write when RPing, but it's just a summary. But most of all, the reason. It says you won't be participating? That's just confusing, the point of the RP is to be part of the experiment. Also, since he is 14 he'll need an accompanying guardian to participate, otherwise provide a good reason.
    This application is -Pending-

@silverdreams92
    You may want to expand your introduction a little, so we can get a better idea of your character. I can tell she's the curious type but not much else. Otherwise just add a few details like height to your appearance.
    So until that is fixed up, this application is -Pending-

@dc_united
    I was actually very intrigued by your character's beliefs. I may just accept you from that actually! Some comments though! You may want to space out or organize your introduction more. It looks a little squished, not a big deal at all, and you may want to better explain the ID part. Trying to push through a fake ID through the govt won't be easy.
    So, this application is -ACCEPTED-

@Jack_Atlas
    Your character seems interesting, just add some details, height, to the appearance, and maybe expand on the reason part a little. Even if Neos doesn't feel that way, the govt would want a more sufficient reason.
    But, overall this application is -ACCEPTED-

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Thanks much! *Sits and waits* I'll wait for it to start now! :3

BTW: This sounds alot like the Discovery show: The Colony. If you've never seen it, watch it, it rocks.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Jazmine Marie Cantwell

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Appearance: Standing at around 5' 8", Jazmine is a little taller than girls her age. She is slim, has little curves, and is somewhat toned from all of her excursions to take brilliant pictures. Her hair is
    midnight black, straight, and falls to the middle of her shoulders. Jazmine usually puts her hair up in a ponytail to keep it from getting in her eyes when she paints or does other artistic things, but will occasionally let her hair down for special occasions. She has bright green eyes with flecks of gold scattered throughout them. Her face is slightly oval in shape with well proportioned features. She has lightly tanned skin from being outside quite a bit. Jazmine almost never wears make-up besides concealer.

On a normal day, Jazmine usually wears shorts [black shorts mostly], as pants irritate her to death. She then dons a neon colored t-shirt or tank top with a silver, short-sleeved or long sleeved [dependant on the weather] jacket overlaying it. For shoes, Jazmine wears black waterproof sneakers. She carries a plain black shoulder bag that holds all of her stuff [mostly film canisters, memory chips, extra camera batteries, colored pencils, etc]. Her digital camera is always around her neck, while her film camera is securely in her bag. When taking pictures of or painting wild creatures, Jazmine wears shorts, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and hiking boots that are all camouflage colored.

Family: Mother -- Janice Cantwell [High School art teacher]
    , Younger Sister -- Laura Cantwell [1st grade Elementary School student]

Reason: Being the daughter of an artist has always had a large impact on my life. I have learned that there is beauty in all things; from the supermodels of the big cities, to the worms maneuvering through the dirt. Because of that, I have also learned to appreciate the smallest things in life [especially a roof over my head and food in my stomach]. So, when I learned about the colony in the Orre Region from my mom, I quickly sent in applications for the entire family. Being able to paint or take pictures of something that no one had seen in ages was like finding the Holy Grail to us artistic people. It was the opportunity of our lifetime. Besides, the government said that they would provide us with a home and basic necessities, which is more than I could have asked for. I just hope that Laura will love the experience as much as Mom and I hope to.

Introduction: The day was cold and windy, unusual for this time of year. Dark, sinister looking clouds were brewing in the north and flashes of lightning could be seen beneath them. High wind warnings were being issued throughout the city and already, parts of the city were without power. People just getting off work were rushing to their cars or jumping on the nearest bus; no one wanted to get caught out in this storm.

Jazmine sighed heavily, disappointed that she had forgotten her camera at home. The storm raging outside the windows of the bus would have made a beautiful picture. Of all the times to forget my camera…, Jazmine grumbled to herself as she slumped down into her seat. Not having her camera with her made Jazmine feel like a part of her very being had disappeared. On top of all that, the man sitting next to her kept staring at her. Jazmine was used to the perverts that regularly rode the bus, so she easily ignored the man, turning her head to look out the windows [which, Jazmine noted, were in much need of a washing].

After staring out the window at the approaching storm for ten minutes or so, Jazmine recognized where the bus was, so she stood up and proceeded to exit the bus at its next stop. It was raining quite heavily as Jazmine hopped down onto the sidewalk, but she ignored the water drenching her and walked the few blocks to her mother's apartment. Once she reached the third floor, Jazmine pulled the key out of her pocket, and opened the first door on the right. "I'm home!" Jazmine said as she entered the small living room and took off her shoes.

"Jazzy!! You're back!!" cried a familiar voice coming from the bedroom. Not a second later, Laura came rushing into the living room, her brown curls bouncing crazily. Even though Jazmine was soaking wet, Laura threw herself onto Jazmine's back and wrapped her small arms around her neck. "We were worried about you Jazzy! I heard all the cloud's loud booms, so I thought the storm had swallowed you up for sure!"

Jazmine laughed as she removed the first grader from her back so she could take off her soaking jacket. "No storm is about to swallow up this big sister!" Jazmine said, ruffling her sister's hair, "I'm stronger than Wonder Woman, remember?" Laura giggled wildly.

"Welcome home, dear. I'm glad you got home before that storm really got going. I heard it's supposed to get pretty bad." said Jazmine's mother, Janice, as she walked into the room, a paint splattered apron across her arm. Jazmine could tell that she had been up all night painting, as her mother's eyes had dark circles beneath them and her eyelids looked droopy. Janice quickly gave Jazmine a hug and then said, "And now since you're safely home, I've got a surprise for you!"

A surprise? We never get surprises, so what could she have gotten me? She knows we can't afford random gifts…we need the food and rent money…,
    Jazmine thought worriedly as she asked as calmly as she could, "What is it, mom?" Her mother said nothing, but handed over a small envelope.

Jazmine took the envelope curiously. A letter? She noted that the envelope had no sender's address or name, and that it had already been opened. Jazmine opened the envelope and took out a single sheet of paper. She quickly read through the letter, her eyes growing wider and wider after every sentence. When she read the final word of the letter, Jazmine began shrieking in excitement.

"We're one of the finalists?! We've got a chance at going?!" Jazmine screamed as she threw the letter into the air and pulled her mother into a bear hug. "I can't believe it!!" Jazmine had been wondering if they would get the letter for the past two weeks or so, but she hadn't even suspected that it was the surprise her mother had for her.

"Isn't it wonderful?!" Jazmine's mother exclaimed as she hugged her daughter back, "Soon, we might be moving to the Orre Region, where we will be one of the first people in ages to artistically portray…no, not just that! We will be one of the first people in ages to even interact with these Pokèmon creatures!"

Jazmine and her mother continued talking excitedly, completely wrapped up in their conversation. They didn't even notice when Laura had gone off into the bedroom and was very slowly reading the letter that Jazmine had dropped. And, since they hadn't noticed that, they most certainly didn't notice when Laura crumpled up the letter and started crying silently.

Sambul

On the Run
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Sorry for the wait!

@silverdreams92 Sorry about the description mistake. But, your intro is still lacking. You're telling me how Setsuna is like, you have to show me through your writing. That way it reflects on how you write and how developed your character is. So please try again. This application is -Pending-

@proddit
    Everything looks okay, but there are a few minor problems. the picture you are using for instance. Please either credit the artist of the picture or just take it out. Your description is fine so there's really no need for it. As for everything else, there are a few spelling and grammatical errors but nothing serious. Only thing is to your introduction. It's all piled into two paragraphs, it makes it harder to read so, please organize it and space it out. Separate dialogue and description into different sections. Until that is fixed, this application is -Pending-

@Jazmine Marie
    Everything looks great. I'm actually very impressed with your introduction. Your character interests me, especially her occupation. Your application is -ACCEPTED-

EXTREME UPDATE!!!
    Hopefully everyone isn't dead, we as in , Inkpuddle and Almateria, apologize for the wait. An OOC thread will soon be up for the RP so please check it out when it's up. AND most importantly!

Looks life life has been slightly hectic. School, work, etc. We apologize but we will be moving the date the RP starts to another time. We thank you for being so patient!!!

So if anyone has any questions just drop a PM, or post in the soon-to-be OOC thread. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Sambul

On the Run
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Is it okay now? I changed the intro a bit and spaced out the talking when someone else talks.

@Proddit
    It's definitely getting there, you may want to space it out just a little more.
    Paragraphs can be short, two sentences even. Try doing things like starting the paragraph with dialogue, add description and then start a new paragraph when there's more speech. If there's some bantering going on it can just be one line after another etc.
    But I'm sure you can work it out when the RP starts so your application is -ACCEPTED-

Years
    Thanks for accepting me! :classic:

I just wanted to give you the heads up that I'm going to be on vacation from the 10th to the 17th. I will be able to get on the internet, but only for a short while at Starbucks, so I probably will only be able to write up one or two posts max per day.

Sorry if that causes any inconveniences!

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Name: Moxi Meyers

Sex: female

Species: Chatot (pokejinka)

Occupation: University Student (part-time singer, if that's all right)

Appearance: Moxi stands about 167 cm high (5'6" in inches). She has a slender frame and is very thin because of the amount of energy she expends. Although she's somewhat tall for her age she still gives off the appearance of a dependent teenage girl, which is contrary to her personality. She can use this to her advantage to get things that she wants. Moxi's hair is long and black, and she is almost always found wearing a black coat with white fur around the neck and sleeves. She obviously takes this off when she is indoors but otherwise keeps it on, even if it's warm outside. It is thought to be symbolic of the way that she does not open up to people very easily. In addition, it hides her Chatot wings which are not large but are not small either. Her legs are long and this enables her to run fast. Often times she is found wearing black skinny jeans or regular jeans, and she almost always wears Converse, though they're constantly a different color. Moxi's eyes are a piercing green like the forest, and when she stares with them at a person for a long period of time it can make them very uncomfortable. Mostly this is because of Moxi's attitude and the way she scares off anyone who she does not want to be friends with. Moxi is Caucasian white and approximately 49 kilograms (110 pounds).

Family: None. Her mother was left to raise her when her father decided he didn't want to take care of her, and when Moxi left the house at age eighteen her mother died in an automobile accident. I'm sorry for the "sob story"...I don't mean it to seem that way. Her family will play no vital part in the roleplay.

Reason and Introduction: "Moxi, honestly. This will be a great opportunity for you," Moxi's mother said as she looked over the program for the experimental colony. "Think about it: you could have a whole new life. Experiment living alongside humans. It would be an adventure-"

"Yes, and the last time that you decided to have an adventure, Mutti, you ended up having me." Moxi gripped the handle of the coffee cup and refused to turn and face her mother, looking out the window instead at the rising sun.

A sigh sounded from behind her as her mother shuffled the papers together. "Moxi, I'm only asking you to consider it."

"I don't want to consider it, Mutter!" Moxi slammed down the coffee cup and ignored the hot liquid that sloshed over her clenched fist. She turned around to see her mother sitting at the table with wide eyes. She was not unaccustomed to Moxi's sudden rage but it always took her by surprise how something so vicious could come out of something peace-loving like herself.

"It's..." Moxi rubbed her temple with her free hand. "...it's not that I don't want to go, exactly. I just don't understand why it's so important for me to go live alongside humans. I didn't even know they existed until last week - why should I spend time with creatures I barely even know?"

Her mother didn't answer but instead left the table.

The next day, the day of Moxi's nineteenth birthday, her mother was killed in an automobile accident on impact. Instantly, she cancelled her university classes and headed home to mourn for her lost family, the only one that she had in the world. As she passed the table to go to the living room, she spied the paperwork for the colony, still left blank as the day she'd gotten it in the mail. Curiosity took over and Moxi read over the paperwork.

Seconds later, she'd gotten a pen and filled the entire thing out.

It's the least I can do, she told herself. The problem is doing it with an open heart. Since I can't apologize...I'll do this.

(I'm sorry if some of these aspects are incorrect. For instance, the existence of automobiles in the Pokejinka world. I'm not sure of a few things, so if anything looks off, feel free to correct me.)

The reason and the introduction kind of went into the same thing, if that's all right :]

If you need me to fix anything, just tell me. Also, are there going to be places where Moxi can sing? Singing is her way of release and so if someone sees her singing then they can see the inside of her personality. Uhm...I don't make very much sense, I'm sorry ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back