• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Looking for a Pokemon Kit

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2022
    I need a Pokemon Kit that I can use in Windows 32bit. Pokemon Essentials is not an option for me unfortunately, and I can't afford to spend money on something I can't finish. The engine does not matter as long as I can run it. Fun fact, I apparently cannot install Unity. Anyhow, if anyone knows a solution, let me know, ans I'll give it a shot, because right now I'm stuck on square one of building my own in GMS.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Pokemon Essentials is not an option for me unfortunately, and I can't afford to spend money on something I can't finish.

I don't understand. Essentials is free.
    RPG Maker XP is very often on sale, so wishlist in on Steam and buy it when it's ~5 euros.

You can use v18.1 of Essentials in that case.

I don't understand either lol
    Has Essentials 19.1 become a paid framework?

Years
  • I don't understand. Essentials is free.
    RPG Maker XP is very often on sale, so wishlist in on Steam and buy it when it's ~5 euros.

No, v19.1 didn't become a paid framework, it's just not compatible with 32bit systems since MKXP can't support them.

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I don't understand. Essentials is free.

I thought the ~5 euros for RPG Maker XP is what deters nova from using essentials, unless there's a way to edit it without opening RPGMXP. IIRC, there should be an .exe file that allows that.

I'm also working on a poké-kit for Godot, though it's in early battle-scene stage. See if you can install Godot; it should have 32-bit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    I don't understand. Essentials is free.

Lol, Euros. I don't know much about Euros, I just know it can go down to as much as three USD.

Back