• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a real / legit Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Hello all,

I understand that there are currently only 2 ways of getting a Mew.

1.) Hack
    2.) Trade for a legit Mew

I am very picky and have caught every single Pokemon myself and found out that Mew is the one like a few others, that simply must be traded.

If anyone has a REAL and Legit Mew, can you please respond here?

Thanks for helping me complete my National Pokedex!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    If anyone has a REAL and Legit Mew, can you please respond here?

Thanks for helping me complete my National Pokedex!

Hey there, I moved this into the correct section, which would be Quick Trades for all your simple trading needs. Trade Corner is actually for discussions. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Hey there, I moved this into the correct section, which would be Quick Trades for all your simple trading needs. Trade Corner is actually for discussions. Hope this helps.

Thanks for moving this thread, sorry about the that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Sorry about the late responses everyone.

As I have just started to complete the National Pokedex I only have a few Pokemon that I think anyone would even value.

It would probably be faster to ask what you are looking for and I could check. Again sorry for not having that in the original post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Sorry about the late responses everyone.

As I have just started to complete the National Pokedex I only have a few Pokemon that I think anyone would even value.

It would probably be faster to ask what you are looking for and I could check. Again sorry for not having that in the original post.

I'm open to most other events or shinies tbh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back