• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Shaymin

hotrod192

Years
    Does anybody have one that they would want to trade? If so, just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Don't worry, I can move it to over there so you don't need to make a new one.

Moved~

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    PMed you hotrod. Just incase you didn't know.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Idk, My friend who has a japanese cousin (xD) said he caught it and named it in English, but I don't think he can really do that. So I'm not too sure.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    And I SAW him catch it. But I left right after he caught it with a Masterball.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    The text was Japanese. And when I first saw it I laughed and said "WTF is that?" and he said "jdhgjdjnv" and I couldn't understand so my friend translated it and said it's the equivilent of Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in the 4th gen. So I told him to trade it to me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    If it's nicknamed "SHAYMIN," it's hacked hun. They only can have a nickname of 5 letters in the Japanese version.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Oh, well gee. Then I'm screwed. Unless you still want it?

Back