• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For A Skype Battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    Hello. I'm new here and I'm looking to play some Pokemon over Skype with webcam. I just ask that you are 13 or over and have a good-natured personality, and won't cheat. Add beast10123 on Skype if interested.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I looked through all of them and this seemed like the best choice.

Years
  • You most certainly do have the right section for this!

I would play you, but my webcam is awkward to use for online matches (being built in directly above my display and all, meaning either you wouldn't be able to see my cards or that I wouldn't be able to see yours), so I stick to playing via instant messenger clients like MSN.

theweirdomaxim

The one who loves Pineapple!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    I would love to play with you on skype :)
    Add me! (Theweirdomaxim)

Kyleellwood

TCG Masta
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 22, 2012
    Hello. I'm new here and I'm looking to play some Pokemon over Skype with webcam. I just ask that you are 13 or over and have a good-natured personality, and won't cheat. Add beast10123 on Skype if interested.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I looked through all of them and this seemed like the best choice.

DON'T ADD HIM! HE NEVER ANSWERS HIS SKYPE! XD

Back