• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a special drawing of Arceus

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    In Pokemon Platinum there is a storybook, that tells the story of Arceus (I will find this story and edit this post once I download Platinum and find it again). The story says something along the lines of, he was borne of an egg from nothing and with his thousand arms he crafted the universe. I was wondering if anyone has drawn or wrote a depiction of this legendary form of Arceus.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but I'm not quite understanding the object of this thread. Could you elaborate a little more? Are you looking for people to draw/find an image of this alternate forme Arceus, or are you going to post images of it? Because we generally don't accept requests here, but if you want to showcase your work along with this story of Arceus, that's fine. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    I can draw that. Do you want a sprite, or line art, or something like Egyptian hieroglyphics?

Back