• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a timid eevee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a timid eevee. I'm willing to trade a pokemon or item for the eevee. I am playing platinum and have just gotten the fifth badge atm, so I'm a bit of a noob lol... :/ Just send me a private message or post here, if you have one to trade... Thanks guys!!! :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a timid eevee. I'm willing to trade a pokemon or item for the eevee. I am playing platinum and have just gotten the fifth badge atm, so I'm a bit of a noob lol... :/ Just send me a private message or post here, if you have one to trade... Thanks guys!!! :)

Hello Tennis Guy,

I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

bladerunner17

bladerunner17
    Years
    Hey guys,

So do you want the eevee for platinum?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Guys, uhm, I hate to break it to you, but there is no more Wifi anything for the DS or the Wii. So you can't trade on Platinum until you happen to live near somebody with the game in person.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Guys, uhm, I hate to break it to you, but there is no more Wifi anything for the DS or the Wii. So you can't trade on Platinum until you happen to live near somebody with the game in person.

Hey, are you sure because I was told by a friend recently that you can still trade on wifi for platinum? I hope this is true, I really need that Eevee... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back