• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for Celebi, Diancie & Hoopa - Offering Keldeo, Meloetta & Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Hi there!

I only need three more Pokémon (and Marshadow of course) to complete my living Pokédex. Those three are:

- Celebi
    - Diancie
    - Hoopa

I still have some doubles from last years giveaways, that would seem the most logical trade:

#647 Keldeo
    Nature: Timid
    OT: GF
    ID: 10016
    Obtained: Downloaded myself during the giveaway last year

#648 Meloetta
    Nature: Careful
    ID: 12016

#649 Genesect
    Nature: Naive
    ID: 11016

I also have a shiny Groudon, that looks legit but I'm not sure (it's Lax and someone put effort in him to get ribbons, but at the same time someone traded it for a Mawille in ORAS). Or the recent Lyanroc giveaway, I have one untouched.

And then I also have a spare copy of pretty much every in game legendary. A gen III Mewtwo, a gen IV Giratina, stuff like that. Or if you're looking for that regenerator Mareanie or protean Froakie, those I have too.

Kratos1899

Been around since Kanto...
    Years
  • Thanks for the message. I have all the Pokemons you listed both available for trade and that you had for trade.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Thanks for the message. I have all the Pokemons you listed both available for trade and that you had for trade.

Would you still be interested in trading them? Having a bit more of some and a bit less of the others?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    I have a Celebi I'm willing to part with for your protean Froakie. Which game are you trading with - gen 6 or 7?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back