• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Charizardite X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2014
    Hi, im looking for a charizardite X, i can give my charizardite Y in exchange, or maybe another mega stone ur looking for, i dont have that many pokemons yet (like 104 only) so its pretty unlikely for me to have a value pkmn besides the legendaries u get through the game to give in exchange of the charizardite x, i want it because i like more megacharizardX. Pm me or reply this if u r willing to trade me the stone :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hi, im looking for a charizardite X, i can give my charizardite Y in exchange, or maybe another mega stone ur looking for, i dont have that many pokemons yet (like 104 only) so its pretty unlikely for me to have a value pkmn besides the legendaries u get through the game to give in exchange of the charizardite x, i want it because i like more megacharizardX. Pm me or reply this if u r willing to trade me the stone :)

Hi Sieghartt,
    I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I can give you my Char X stone in return for a Heracrossite. I can only trade on the weekends and possible tom(Friday) around 7-9 PM(GMT +8)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Ill trade you my x for your y. Just PM if your are interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    I can trade my X for your Y , add me

IGN: Benedito
    FC: 1736-0700-8101

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back