• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for Dialga and Yveltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Apparently you can heavily edit these posts. Anyway, I have Yveltal now, so I only need Dialga. It occurs to me that I can just recatch any legendaries I trade away in my older games, so I'm offering up the any of the following for Dialga.

Regirock,ice, and steel
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Articuno
    Mewtwo

Last edited:

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I can give you a Dialga. However, it will be a legit hack, meaning it will be hacked, but it's info will be legit, including ability, stats, moves, and things like that. I can prove it is a legit hack because it will get through PokeTransfer. If you prefer a true unhacked legit pokemon, I can't help you, sorry. PM me if you're interested. I'll trade it for anything.

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • I can give you a Dialga. However, it will be a legit hack, meaning it will be hacked, but it's info will be legit, including ability, stats, moves, and things like that. I can prove it is a legit hack because it will get through PokeTransfer. If you prefer a true unhacked legit pokemon, I can't help you, sorry. PM me if you're interested. I'll trade it for anything.

I suggest you don't trade it, you'll get an infraction for offering hacked pokemon.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I can give you a Dialga. However, it will be a legit hack, meaning it will be hacked, but it's info will be legit, including ability, stats, moves, and things like that. I can prove it is a legit hack because it will get through PokeTransfer. If you prefer a true unhacked legit pokemon, I can't help you, sorry. PM me if you're interested. I'll trade it for anything.

Sorry, I'd just prefer if they were unhacked. Thanks for the offer though.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I thought that hacked pokemon only applied to pokemon that had stats that weren't supposed to be obtained. (I.E. Wondertombs.) If I am incorrect I will stop.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Aside from event only ones, I only need Dialga and Yveltal. That means I can trade any normal pokemon you'd like, and I also have a spare Mewtwo, Uxie, and Groudon. Any help would be appreciated.

I have two Yveltal. One is Spanish and the other is German. (If you care about that sort of thing.) I'd be willing to trade either one for Groudon.

I thought that hacked pokemon only applied to pokemon that had stats that weren't supposed to be obtained. (I.E. Wondertombs.) If I am incorrect I will stop.

It applies to any kind of Pokemon.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I have two Yveltal. One is Spanish and the other is German. (If you care about that sort of thing.) I'd be willing to trade either one for Groudon.

Sorry, promised that to someone after posting that. Guess I should edit the first post.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I'll have to check, but I think I can trade you a Yveltal as well, in this case for Uxie. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back