• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Looking for Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    Is there a place where I can ask for trades? I'm wondering if there's anyone who'll breed a Cyndaquil. I can offer an egg of almost any legendary (Giratina, Heatran, Palkia, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Latias, Regigigas, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Darkrai, Azelf, and Uxie). Hatching required.

Also, a Torchic, Treecko, or Chickorita would be fine

Last edited:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    yes, u can go to the wireless trade center at the top of the board. where it says (i forgot but some battling miniboard) and the wireless trade ceter. click the trade center.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Is there a place where I can ask for trades? I'm wondering if there's anyone who'll breed a Cyndaquil. I can offer an egg of almost any legendary (Giratina, Heatran, Palkia, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Latias, Regigigas, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Darkrai, Azelf, and Uxie). Hatching required.

Also, a Torchic, Treecko, or Chickorita would be fine
    Umm I'm sorry if this rude to you, but this sounds more than likely that it would be a scam. It sounds like one! I'm not enforcing it is. But...
    1st of all, I'm not much of a Hacker/Cheater, but I'm way more than certain Legendary Eggs aren't obtainable without great skills of that field.(Sorry if this is way off, and rude if you didn't know the Legend Egg thing.)
    And also, sorry, but you can't trade Eggs. Period. Well, unless it's some Hacked up, messed up Egg, of *Possibly* a bad Egg.
    If you want all those starters, you could go to the WFC Trading Center in Jubilife City.
    Hope I helped.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    You can't breed two legendaries (because there's only one per game, unless you traded for another) but you can breed legendaries with Ditto. I did it with Rayquaza (unless it was a glitch. My Emerald was really glitchy. Once I caught a Sableye about where you help that dude catch Ralts)

I didn't know about the egg thing. Thanks for that bit

I guess I'll hatch em myself

Last edited:
    Years
    Umm I'm sorry if this rude to you, but this sounds more than likely that it would be a scam. It sounds like one! I'm not enforcing it is. But...
    1st of all, I'm not much of a Hacker/Cheater, but I'm way more than certain Legendary Eggs aren't obtainable without great skills of that field.(Sorry if this is way off, and rude if you didn't know the Legend Egg thing.)
    And also, sorry, but you can't trade Eggs. Period. Well, unless it's some Hacked up, messed up Egg, of *Possibly* a bad Egg.
    If you want all those starters, you could go to the WFC Trading Center in Jubilife City.
    Hope I helped.

I agrre with you completly but you can trade eggs stupid i trade eggs of my pearl game to my diamond game all the time and i never cheat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back