• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Eggs (starters, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    They don't need to be perfect either! Getting bored searching on PSS.

Willing to trade a Dratini Rash w/Extreme Speed among others. I do have some starters that I'm breeding as well.

Help is appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hello. Are you looking for all of the starters? I could breed you anyone of them, if you want!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Hello. Are you looking for all of the starters? I could breed you anyone of them, if you want!

Currently looking for a Snivy, Dratini, Squritle and Ditto. Non starters are cool too! Thanks for the help.

I do have some of my own starters that I've been breeding to trade out. I'm trying to pass down moves but I think I need a Male of the starter I want. My Blastoise is female so I think it's effecting things for me.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • I don't know if this would be of any help, but I do have a squirtle that I would be willing to trade, but it's not in an egg. Here's the info:

Name: Squirtle
    Level:1
    Ability:Torrent
    Nature:Modest
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain.
    Moves:Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet, Fake Out, and Aura Sphere

I've been looking for a couple starters as well, such as:Turtwig and Chespin, but I'll trade for a Dratini if that is easier for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back