• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for elite hacking team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey guys deoxysdude here ive been thinking creating pokemon dark moon by myself is taking for ever and i think i need a team to help me out if you wanna join just post it down here

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Joel, it would probably be a good idea if you went ahead and checked out our rules here at the Pokécommunity. I know you're excited and all to be here, and I can't blame you, but learning the ropes before diving in is always a good idea! ^^

This thread... isn't really an introduction, and you already created one. We try to keep our topics organized so that your threads can be seen more quickly by an appropriate audience. We do have a board for team discussions, but I don't think this would fly over there. Sooooo... I'm just gonna go ahead and close it. :x

Feel free to have a look around our various boards to get yourself adjusted, m'kay? :D

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back