• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Eved Garchomp or Garchomp with good stats.

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
Years
  • I really need one. here are some of my pokemon. please posts the stats of the garchomp.

Events-
    TRU Darkrai
    TRU Manaphy
    Mystery Mew
    10anniv Lugia
    10anniv ho-oh
    wishmaker jirachi

Shinies-
    Deoxys
    Pidgeot
    Ditto
    Charmeleon

If you need anything just ask.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I really need one. here are some of my pokemon. please posts the stats of the garchomp.

Events-
    TRU Darkrai
    TRU Manaphy
    Mystery Mew
    10anniv Lugia
    10anniv ho-oh
    wishmaker jirachi

Shinies-
    Deoxys
    Pidgeot
    Ditto
    Charmeleon

If you need anything just ask.

I have a jolly with 255 speed and 255 attack
    188/185/116/81/101/166

TRU Darkrai? :)

EDIT: Lvl 53

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    no, every pokemon can only have 510 evs, garchomp has them all but it can still level up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    Shoot, I forgot I traded him...If interested I have one random EV [incomplete] garchomp, lv 54 195/165/122/98/124/128 Carefull [shadow claw/earthquake/dragon rush/surf] Holding Stone Edge TM

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    Its rather simple, fight pokemon that give certain evs to certain stats. For garchomp, fight the man below vielstone who has Seaking, and Floatzel.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    To make the training faster. Power bands give 4 depending on which band it is.

I'm certain he needs a few more EVs though

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I have no clue, but almost complete. That was my ingame chomp so I never payed attetion to that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    It raises Attack which is a plus on Garchomp, he has 2 goldeen and a seaking which is 4 ev, but with Power Bracer, thats 16

Patchy

-
    Years
  • I have an Adamant one, 31 attack, 29 speed IVs, EV trained: 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 in whatever you want me to put it in. Level 50. Awesome moveset. If you're interested, could I have TRU Manaphy and shiny Ditto? (You CAN'T redistribute Garchomp.)

Back