• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for event legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck_S

Veteran
Years
  • Trying to get the rest of the event legends I need to finish those holes in my living dex. I don't care if they're cloned, I just want them to be able to go into the bank. At any rate these are the ones that I am looking for:
    Celebi

Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    *Also trying to get a hold of a staff berry and lansat berry*

As far as what I can trade, I'll be more than happy to breed a handful of 5-6iv pokemon I just can't do HP or egg moves from before gen6. Hidden ability pokemon. These are my spare legends Azelf, Kyogre, Virizion, Latias, Articuno, raikou, Entei, and Zapdos. None of which are clones. Also willing to masuda method for shinies but for the sake of time I can't guarantee anything more than the correct nature and 5 random iv's (possibly egg moves but ask). Lastly, BP items as well as some sort of in game service such as EV training or leveling is totally free game, I just would really like to get these pokes.

If you think you can help me out let me know my FC: 1263-7950-2524

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello. I can give you those legendaries for free if you'd like. I just need to your your timezone and available trading time. :3

I unfortunately don't think I have those berries you are looking for. :/

Dereck_S

Veteran
    Years
  • you would be my hero! I'm on EDT -4 So for me right now its 1:17 am, anytime in the next 24 hours is perfect, then I'll be busy between 12 am-4 am (MTG prerelease) and then anytime between then and saturday at 6pm (work) is free game too!

I added your FC I really appreciate this, are you sure you don't want anything in particular?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you would be my hero! I'm on EDT -4 So for me right now its 1:17 am, anytime in the next 24 hours is perfect, then I'll be busy between 12 am-4 am (MTG prerelease) and then anytime between then and saturday at 6pm (work) is free game too!

I added your FC I really appreciate this, are you sure you don't want anything in particular?

Quote my post next time so I'll be notified when you have replied to me. :3
    Anyway, hm... We're 12 hours apart then. I'm posting this on 3:08pm my time. Will you be available for trade later in around 9am your time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back