• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Female Misdreavus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So, I've found I'm unable to get this Pokemon in X without having it in a prior game to trade with myself. And as you can assume, I don't have that availability. I breed Drowzees and the alike, so feel free to name your price as long as it's reasonable, that means no legendaries for an oldie ghost type.
Just something I can go catch/breed for you with relative ease.
Thank you!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
  • Hey! So, I've found I'm unable to get this Pokemon in X without having it in a prior game to trade with myself. And as you can assume, I don't have that availability. I breed Drowzees and the alike, so feel free to name your price as long as it's reasonable, that means no legendaries for an oldie ghost type.
    Just something I can go catch/breed for you with relative ease.
    Thank you!
    I have misdreavus with either moonball, loveball or dreamball! I don't have a shiny yet but someone was going to trade me one, just need to find them again.

I can clone you one of my other misdreavus for now, I think I have some with 4IV's saved actually. when can you trade?

gimme a good drowzee for her or something please. will be timid nature as well so with the decent IV's and female in rareball will be worth breeding further. I can hook you up with a 6IV shiny Jap Ditto if you need one too.

I have misdreavus with either moonball, loveball or dreamball! I don't have a shiny yet but someone was going to trade me one, just need to find them again.

I can clone you one of my other misdreavus for now, I think I have some with 4IV's saved actually. when can you trade?

gimme a good drowzee for her or something please. will be timid nature as well so with the decent IV's and female in rareball will be worth breeding further. I can hook you up with a 6IV shiny Jap Ditto if you need one too.

Cool beans! Sorry for the late response, I had to go out and do a lot today. I will be on WIFI again in 2 hours giveortake.
    I can try breeding a good Drowzee for you in the meantime. Timid or Quirky is all on chance, but I'll try to run it in with Pokerus if you'd like.
    I do have my own dittos so if you only have a male one, that's totally okay. Stat/Moveset is not in high priority so I'll take what you're willing to part with?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Cool beans! Sorry for the late response, I had to go out and do a lot today. I will be on WIFI again in 2 hours giveortake.
    I can try breeding a good Drowzee for you in the meantime. Timid or Quirky is all on chance, but I'll try to run it in with Pokerus if you'd like.
    I do have my own dittos so if you only have a male one, that's totally okay. Stat/Moveset is not in high priority so I'll take what you're willing to part with?

I have females bred, I think it's dream balls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back