• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Friends

LaprasMarshall

Since '99
Years
  • Hey all!
    I recently got back into playing and i am on white and LOVING it. But i dont like playing alone. Looking for some active players to be friends with and play, trade, and train with!

PM me so we can hang out and become friends! WOOT! :D

-LaprasMarshall

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey all!
    I recently got back into playing and i am on white and LOVING it. But i dont like playing alone. Looking for some active players to be friends with and play, trade, and train with!

PM me so we can hang out and become friends! WOOT! :D

-LaprasMarshall

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see someone back into Pokémon action. I'm sure that you'll be able to find someone to play with around here - there are a lot of players playing the games online here!

Have fun around the forums! (If you'd like, feel free to send me a friend request.)

LaprasMarshall

Since '99
    Years

• Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see someone back into Pokémon action. I'm sure that you'll be able to find someone to play with around here - there are a lot of players playing the games online here!

Have fun around the forums! (If you'd like, feel free to send me a friend request.)

Thanks for the response and the warm welcome! See you around here :)

Back