• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Friends

Years
    hows it going people of the E-Arth

[/COLOR]eeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mom said a mouse :nervous:

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welocme to PC, follow the rules and if you want friends don't ask in that way please.I think'its anginst the rules.Please don't double post.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    um.. double posted and your looking for friends? Seems like you broke a rule and the posts looked more like spam, but I don't run this place so i can't decide.
    Welcome anyways to the forums.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Please don't double post again, just use the edit button if you have anything to add.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I beleve his computer messed up and made him double post seeing there the exatly the same, my computer does the same thing sometimess, hehe. Anyways Welcome to PC, and I'll be a friend if you want.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Actuaully it would show the same post and the posts are different and he's offline.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Hello consinder me your friend.Oh and here's how you ask for friends *cough*will you be my *cough friend?*cough*Click the link*cough*I better go to the doctor.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You don't just ask people and they become your friends, that's not how life works. x_X; Anyways, welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have a great time! ^^

Years
    Welcome to PC! My name is MD or Moonlight Dreams if you want. Please don't double post and please do follow the rules. If you want friends, ask people. I would be more than welcome be anyone's friend as I am sure with other people as well. Have a good time here at PC!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *wakes up*
    oh, Hi is it too late for another welcome?
    and also I can be your friend! :)

Back