• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for GBA Pokémon

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I'm looking for Pokémon found in the GBA games, mainly Firered/Leafgreen. I can offer just about any Sinnoh Pokémon, and a few Hoenn/Kanto. Really, I'll take anything, Weedle, Caterpie, all of the "junk" Pokémon that I haven't seen in years... Offer away. (:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    We can probably help with that, stop by the thread below and we can take it from there :-)

Pechachu

Years
    We can probably help with that, stop by the thread below and we can take it from there :-)
    I'd prefer if all trades were organised in here or via PM. I've already got a lot of threads that I'm trying to keep an eye on, and it just makes it that bit easier. ;)

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    can give you 4 for a shiny pokemon if you have one

i can get:
    caterpie
    beedrill
    charmander
    bulbasaur
    snorelax
    nindoran male
    tangela
    lapras

Last edited:

Pechachu

Years
    can give you 4 for a shiny pokemon if you have one

i can get:
    caterpie
    beedrill
    charmander
    bulbasaur
    snorelax
    nindoran male
    tangela
    lapras

I don't have any shinies that I want to part with, sadly. Would you be willing to take anything else for a few of them?

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i have a toadile! and a barely used meganium! im willing to trade either one!!!!!in return id like a ho-oh if thats ok! :) .....as wifi goes i dont use voice chat either! respond or pm me if you wanna trade - thnkx

Pechachu

Years
    i have a toadile! and a barely used meganium! im willing to trade either one!!!!!in return id like a ho-oh if thats ok! :) .....as wifi goes i dont use voice chat either! respond or pm me if you wanna trade - thnkx
    I don't have a ho-oh, sadly. I really don't have any Johto Pokémon. D:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    I don't have any shinies that I want to part with, sadly. Would you be willing to take anything else for a few of them?
    it doesn't matter then about them.
    if you have a burmy or cherrim then i will give you four for three burmy[one a boy the rest girls] and a cherrim.

Years
    i could offer you : Arbok,Pikachu,nidorina,gloom,venomoth,meowth,growlithe,poliwhirl,weepinbell,Farfetch`d,weezing...
    are those u like to exchange ??
    which pokemon u offer to trade?

Last edited:

Pechachu

Years
    its ok! hey but do you still want any of the pokemon i listed?
    I can offer you any sinnoh starter or mudkip, bulbasaur, or charmander for your Meganium?

清浊 said:
    i could offer you : Arbok,Pikachu,nidorina,gloom,venomoth,meowth,growlithe,poliwhirl,weepinbell,Farfetch`d,weezing...
    are those u like to exchange ??
    which pokemon u offer to trade?
    I have Pikachu and Weepingbell, but I'd be willing to trade for the rest. Like I say, I have just about every Sinnoh pokemon, and a few Hoenn and Kanto. I could offer you some starters, and I have a few vulpixes and Kangaskhans.

star88 said:
    it doesn't matter then about them.
    if you have a burmy or cherrim then i will give you four for three burmy[one a boy the rest girls] and a cherrim.
    I can get you some burmy, but it'll take a little while to get you a cherrim. Either way, I'm interested. :)

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    il take a bulbasaur if thats ok with you my friend code's in my sig and my pokemon diamond name is caleb but its justa typo and i thought it sounded cool!

Years
    i have all kanto pokes, i could give you slowpoke, cubone, ryhorn, mr. mime, tauros, pretty much anything you want really

i'm looking for TMs right now, specifically TM26 Earthquake, TM61 Willowisp, TM64 Explosion, TM71 Stone Edge, TM79 Dark Pulse, TM80 Rock Slide, TM91 Flash Cannon or an Electrizer if you have any of those..

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I can get you Pinsir, Porygon, Dratini, Rhyhorn, Magnemite, Likitung, Weedle, Caterpie, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl and Snorlax. I'll accept just about anything, but I really need a Female Combee and a Lileep if you have one!

*I'll need a couple of hours to breed these up for you, just as warning, but I'll be able to get on Wi-Fi from 4:30pm GMT today*

Last edited:
    Back