• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Growlithe & Bulbasaur

Zehna

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    I'm looking for a Growlithe and a Bulbasaur. My friend would also like a Ryhorn, Squirtle and Vulpix. =) It does not matter to me what their natures, characteristics or anything else is, because I am going to breed them and do that myself. I have these things to trade:

5 Charmanders, 1 Eevee, a Snorunt Egg, and 1 Gible

I am also capable of getting Pinpilup eggs, Turtwig Eggs, Chimchar Eggs, Garchomp Eggs, Absol Eggs, Feebas Eggs, and Chatot Eggs.

Stats Below:

Charmander - Male
    Lvl 1 - Just hatched from Egg
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to Relax
    HP: 12
    Attack: 6
    Defense: 6
    Sp. Atk: 6
    Sp. Def: 5
    Speed: 6

Charmander - Male
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to Relax
    Defense: 5
    Sp. Def: 6
    Speed: 5

Charmander - Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown.

Charmander - Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Likes to relax

Charmander - Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Characteristic: Often dozes off

Eevee - Male
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Run Away
    Sp. Atk: 4

Gible - Female
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Highly Persistant
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Defense: 5
    Sp. Atk: 5
    Speed: 5

Last edited:

AznPunxtah

Fujoshi
    Years
    I would give you all of what you wanted and your friend except for vulpix for the snorunt egg

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    ironically, I'm breeding a bulbasaur as we speak o.O

and I think i have an extra growlithe in my box.

I need the Absol and Gible eggs?

Zehna

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    Sure that sounds good, Azn. =) Ninetails is good, too, if you want to trade it. And actually you could trade it to him, he can breed it, then give it back to you if you want. 'Cause that's a lot of pokemon for just an egg. o.O Even if it is a Snowrunt.

And, sorry Kit. Azn posted first. But I'll be looking for more stuff later most likely! =)

The Snowrunt actually just hatched, Azn. I didn't think I had it with me but I did, so let me breed it real quick for you again and get an egg. Actually I'll get two for you for all of those pokemon. And I'll put all of my other eggs away so they're the right ones. xD Gimmie about 5 min. =) I'll PM you.

AznPunxtah

Fujoshi
    Years
    Sure that sounds good, Azn. =) Ninetails is good, too, if you want to trade it. And actually you could trade it to him, he can breed it, then give it back to you if you want. 'Cause that's a lot of pokemon for just an egg. o.O Even if it is a Snowrunt.

And, sorry Kit. Azn posted first. But I'll be looking for more stuff later most likely! =)

The Snowrunt actually just hatched, Azn. I didn't think I had it with me but I did, so let me breed it real quick for you again and get an egg. Actually I'll get two for you for all of those pokemon. And I'll put all of my other eggs away so they're the right ones. xD Gimmie about 5 min. =) I'll PM you.

okz! and don't worry about the Nintales I have 3 anyways ^^

Back