• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Kanto Pokemon!

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Here's a list of ones i am looking for in particular.

Sandslash
    Clefable
    Vileplume
    Parasect
    Venemoth
    Persian
    Primeape
    Arcanine
    Poliwrath
    Magneton
    Dodrio
    Dewgong
    Muk
    Cloyster
    Kingler
    Exeggutor
    Marowak
    Weezing
    Tangela (top priority)
    Kangaskhan
    Seadra (or preferably a Kingdra)
    Seaking
    Scyther
    Jynx
    Electabuzz
    Magmar
    Tauros
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Snorlax

I can have the pre-evolutions ready for all and attach stones for those that need them (I can only attach 2 water stones though since I'm kinda low on supply. I also can't give Clefable since I don't have Moon Stones anymore at the moment). I can give you a helix fossil instead of an Omanyte so that you can evolve into Omastar. The only one I can't get is seadra with Dragon Scale though since I don't have an extra one to spare.

@Peanutassailant: I might be able to get you an UT level 1 Adamant Heracross if you want. If you have a water stone or leaf stone or moon stone that would be great.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I've got Primeape, Raichu, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, Aerodactyl, and a few others. If you're interested in any of them let me know

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    I can have the pre-evolutions ready for all and attach stones for those that need them (I can only attach 2 water stones though since I'm kinda low on supply. I also can't give Clefable since I don't have Moon Stones anymore at the moment). I can give you a helix fossil instead of an Omanyte so that you can evolve into Omastar. The only one I can't get is seadra with Dragon Scale though since I don't have an extra one to spare.

@Peanutassailant: I might be able to get you an UT level 1 Adamant Heracross if you want. If you have a water stone or leaf stone or moon stone that would be great.

Ok, so this will be hard, i will need to catch so many filler pokemon, anyway, how many shinies and which ones do you have in mind for all of them?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Ok, so this will be hard, i will need to catch so many filler pokemon, anyway, how many shinies and which ones do you have in mind for all of them?

lol I have to breed a lot of them. As for what I want,
    I'll take the shiny Porygon-Z, the Lugia and 2 more non-level 100 shinies. Do you have a thread I can look at? I will begin breeding now and will PM you when I have them all. I may even have to palpark to make this faster :P

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Do you think i can swap my Lugia for another lvl 100 shiny + a lvl 100 Raikou please? I really like my Lugia and it was a mistake of me to offer it in a trade :(

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Do you think i can swap my Lugia for another lvl 100 shiny + a lvl 100 Raikou please? I really like my Lugia and it was a mistake of me to offer it in a trade :(

That's fine I'll take the Charizard instead then

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Erm, you can't breed most of those, do you have them already?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Erm, you can't breed most of those, do you have them already?

I was going to give you the pre-evolutions and attach any necessary evolution items if I had them.

e.g. Level 1 Growlithe w/ Fire Stone attached or Level 52 Krabby, etc.. etc...

Back