• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for Lance's Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    So my brother is looking for a Lance's Dragonite, an event pokemon given to participants in of the online pokemon tournament held a few months back. Not sure what he is willing to trade, and he is too lazy to make his own account ha and ask here directly, so I figured I'd ask for him. What are the odds that someone would have this pokemon? Would you be able to clone or directly trade it? Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I know a lot of the times that for rarer events, people are going to want a list of his assets or offers to come out of the woodwork. But you might get a kind cloner within a couple days.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I know a lot of the times that for rarer events, people are going to want a list of his assets or offers to come out of the woodwork. But you might get a kind cloner within a couple days.

Hmm from what I can tell, he has an extra mew from the Mew event that just passed by. I know he has various other event pokemon as well, he generally stays on top of the giveaways Nintendo does. I'll ask him and update this thread later, thanks so much :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back