• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for male dratini with marvel scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • I'm looking for a male dratini with an adamant nature and marvel scales as its ability. Let me know what you want for it and I will see if I can get it for you. My fc is 1075 1015 8497 Also I don't mind if it's a hack because I have no intentions on battling online.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I'm looking for a male dratini with an adamant nature and marvel scales as its ability. Let me know what you want for it and I will see if I can get it for you. My fc is 1075 1015 8497 Also I don't mind if it's a hack because I have no intentions on battling online.

I can do a HA adamant male Dratini for ya.

I'm looking for one of these: HA Helipotile, Pancham, Hariyama, Mankey, Phanpy, Dugtrio, Sandshrew, Vullaby, and Jigglypuff
    Especially Helipotile or Pancham

But if you don't have one, I can breed it for any random pkmn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back