• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Most of the starters

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Now im just looking for torchic, chimchar, and piplup. If you don't like my offers you can ask for something else and i might have it. Thanks for reading and enjoy! (starters i have at the bottom){mainly looking for shiny charmander)
    OFFERING (you can PM requests too.):
    (MANY) charmander, mudkip, treecko, Uxie, tepig, cyndaquil, Dratinti (lvl 55, Rash), Spheal (sheer cold), Conkeldurr(lv.28 already evolved), Boldore(lv.39 can evolve), Mantyke(lv.45, water absorb), Metang (lvl 55)

charmander, sceptile, treecko, mudkip, Gen II, Gen V, torterra, squirtle, bulbasaur,

Last edited:
    Years
  • i have chimchar turtwig and the gen 3 starters if you have any of these salamence
    metagross,balbusaur,magby,umbreon,rhypierior,dusknoir,lucario,scizor,electivire or
    houndoom and ill take any of the first evo

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    how about for all of the gen 3 starters and chimchar i give you umbreon and a SHINY lvl100 electivire and a metang?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    all i need now is bulbasaur... but im trading away my only shiny. does any of the above interest you? other than metang umbreon?

Back