• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for partner(s) to help develop ideas for new Pokemon game!

GoldfishHorde

Whoa! A horde of Goldfish appeared!
Years
  • (I'm terribly sorry if this isn't the place for something like this, as I didn't see anything within the sub-forum rules about it. I couldn't think of anywhere else where this kind of thing would go, so my apologies if I messed up. Thanks for understanding!)

Greetings, inhabitants of the interwebs! I come to you with a request of sorts. I've been working on trying to make a Fakemon fan game for months now, and I want to have all of the information needed set in stone before I try and assemble a development team to make it. However, I've run into some rough patches, with school starting up and writer's/artist's block. That's why I turn to you wonderful people.

I'm looking for somebody with a good bit of free time(at the very least, be on once a week but I would appreciate it if you can be on more often) who can help me brainstorm, work out and finalize ideas for new Pokemon, a new region, one or two new types, a new plot, and etcetera. We'll be working out all the nitty gritty information, making reference art for each new Pokemon(you don't have to be a good artist, as I am not by any means a good artist myself), all the fun stuff!

So yeah! If you're interested, either leave a response, or hit me up with a Visitor/Private Message and we'll talk. I might accept multiple people to help out, if need be. Thank you, and good day/afternoon/evening.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I can help, I'm actually trying to learn how to make a Rom Hack myself, if u need any help, let me know, starting next week, I can be online Mon.-Friday, all five days, at random times though.

Back