• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Looking for Pikachu exclusives + touch trade evolution please ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Hey guys! I am looking for Pikachu exclusives to trade and the evo trades!

I really need the shiny charm for shiny hunting, it would be great if anyone could help me please.

TOUCH TRADES
    - Alakazam
    - Macahmp
    - Golem
    - Alola golem
    - Gengar

LF PIKACHU EXCLUSIVES
    - Scyther
    - Oddish
    - 2 Grimmer

Thank you!!

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hey, unfortunately I can't help out with shiny Pokémon, but I'm looking for all the Eevee exclusives and touch trades, so I'm happy to help.

Drop me a message if you'd like!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi, I just started playing pikachu. I have a graveler and I can catch basic pokemon from the game. Is that ok? I myself would like a vulpix.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hey is there an eevee exclusive that can help me complete dex? I just need vulpix, ekans, and koffing. TY!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey, unfortunately I can't help out with shiny Pokémon, but I'm looking for all the Eevee exclusives and touch trades, so I'm happy to help.

Drop me a message if you'd like!

I have all the eevee exclusives if you still need to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back