• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for pokemon Y exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I have pokemon x so I can't get the pokemon in pokemon y so I am offering someone in pokemon y to trade me the pokemon that are only in y and in return I'll trade you the pokemon that are only in x, my friend code is 2208-7040-2193 leave yours below with a comment and I'll add you so we can trade

Years
  • Yeaaah...I have X so don't need those Pokemon, but if you'd like to help me out just write me up a quick list in PM about the pokemon you need and I'll breed you them :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    well I have an extra y legendary forget the name do you want it cause Im seriously trying to get rid of it just give me any random pokemon pm me if intrested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back