• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Pokerus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
Years
  • Hello, Im new to I.V. breeding, but experenced in E.V. Grinding. Im looking for at least one pokemon with Pokerus. I have serval supeior I.V. Pokemon, (battle fronteir) and I can breed and even will do the E.V. grinding of your choice for you. Here are the Pokemon I have to breed:

Charzard: Outstanding- I.V.s unkown: my Leafgreen starter. Hidden Power Fighting. HP can't be better.

Magmortar: Outstanding- 17/26/27/31/22/28: E.V.s: Attack:6, Sp Attack: 252, Speed: 252. Hidden Power Bug, Sp. Attack can't be better.

Torchic (male): Outstanding- 29/24/22/31/29/27: E.V.s none Hidden Power Ice Sp Attack can't be better.

Torchic (female): Supeior- 15/31/19/31/16/22: E.V.s none Hidden Power: Bug, Attack can't be better

Ditto (the one I will breed with) supeior- Unknown, im checking today, E.V.s none. Speed is fantatic.

I hope to do bussiness with you. I can only do two at a time,

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • I ahve a shiny celebi, but I think it's hacked, due to SpyX is its OT number. I traded it for a munchlax with a freind. I have an extra pikachu colored pichu on my diamond, and have three of each dog. That is all my shinies.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • No, I add spikey eared pichu and mew(untouched) thats all I got event wise. I can't see well and can't take my self to events and game stores, plus growing up we lived two hours away from toy-R-us, so I dont have many events.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • The mew will be fine, just trade it to me and ill give you a garbage poke with pkrs

ok im ready filllllllllerrrrr

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'll give you a pokerus latios for the dogs. If you want anything else, ask for it.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • If it's all three, do you have a female Lucario pre evoled form?? I can't speel its name off the top of my head. also a female combee, I dont care about ivs or anything eles.

Im having wifi trouble, but when its fixed ill be using my diamond code which I will put in my sig soon.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I don't have any of those, but I could give you a shiny absol, and a poketopia magmortar if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back