• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Power Items

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
Years
  • I wanna start EV training some of my pokemon. The only problem is I don't have any of the power items. I know I can get them at the Battle Tower and all but I just can't accumilate that many points quick enough.
    Does anybody have these items they may wanna trade for? I'm especially looking for the Power Belt and Band.
    I will try and see what I can give whoever wants what! I will try my best to!! =^^=

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i have them all could you give me an idea as to what you have. like egg move pokes, or any type raising moves for example charcoal

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
    Years
  • Well, I do have all TM's, tons of rare candies, but not really any items to raise moves.
    I do have a light ball, icy rock, heat rock, damp rock, hard Stone, iron ball, but that's about it. Sowwy!! >_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ill give you 3 for the icy heat and damp rocks which ones do you want

Back