• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for: Protean Froakie / Frogadier (crappy IV's and non-shiny are fine) for breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a Froakie or Frogader (I mean, Greninja's fine too but probs not likely to get one) with the Protean ability for breeding, coz I have ORAS and Y but I still havent beat Y to get the Friend Safari and I honestly can't be stuffed. I don't care about shiny or good IV's (though they will be more than gladly accepted) and I have some alright pokemon in return that are pretty decent for a crappy lv 1 Froakie.

I have tonnes of Dratini and Gible for trading and some other stuff like that for trading. Most are 3-4 IV's. I've also got like a level 55 Druddigon and a Hariyama and Donaphan and other similar pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I have a frogader but can you be less vague about what you're offering plz?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I have a frogader but can you be less vague about what you're offering plz?

Well I have:

2x Dittos (1 JPN)
    Lv1 Vulpix
    Lv1 Eevee
    Lv28 Alakazam
    Lv1 Gibles and Dratinis
    Lv59 Druddigon
    Lv45 Braviary
    Lv43 Charizard
    Lv48 Zoroark (JPN)
    Lv23 Hariyama
    Lv37 Donphan