• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Rare Ball Limber Buneary/Lopunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Title says it all. I have a bunch of IV-bred Pokemon to offer below:

Link

TBH the list is incomplete as I've been breeding so much Pokemon that I got too lazy to update it, but if you're looking for something in particular, shoot me a PM and I'll reply whether I have it/ have access to breeding it.

TY for your time <3

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • Title says it all. I have a bunch of IV-bred Pokemon to offer below:

Link

TBH the list is incomplete as I've been breeding so much Pokemon that I got too lazy to update it, but if you're looking for something in particular, shoot me a PM and I'll reply whether I have it/ have access to breeding it.

TY for your time <3

I have limber Buneary in a dream ball with the egg moves: fake out, switcheroo, encore, and focus punch.

I have Buneary also in a moon, love, and friend ball with the same egg moves. Apricorns can't have limber though :(.

Do you by chance have any bank ball females not on the list? Mostly interested in apricorn. Let me know if anything interests you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    I have limber Buneary in a dream ball with the egg moves: fake out, switcheroo, encore, and focus punch.

I have Buneary also in a moon, love, and friend ball with the same egg moves. Apricorns can't have limber though :(.

Do you by chance have any bank ball females not on the list? Mostly interested in apricorn. Let me know if anything interests you.

I'd be really interested in the Love Ball Lopunny, unfortunately I do not have any other rare ball females. The only ones I have available are the (F) Moon Ball Gastly and (F) Heavy Ball Skarmory.

BriCKson

Years
  • Hi there,

I can breed a love ball Buneary for you. I'd be interested in your

Natural Cure Roselia, Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Egg Move(s): Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain

The IV's are not super important to me... I would like it to be Timid but I would really just be using it for the EM's. Let me know. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Hi there,

I can breed a love ball Buneary for you. I'd be interested in your

Natural Cure Roselia, Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Egg Move(s): Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain

The IV's are not super important to me... I would like it to be Timid but I would really just be using it for the EM's. Let me know. Thanks.

Sweet! I would really like a Female if it's not too much to ask. I'm assuming you'll want a Male Roselia? I'll have him/her ready by tomorrow. My FC is in my signature. Cheers! :D

BriCKson

Years
  • Sweet! I would really like a Female if it's not too much to ask. I'm assuming you'll want a Male Roselia? I'll have him/her ready by tomorrow. My FC is in my signature. Cheers! :D

Yup timid male will do just fine. Ill get you a female by tomorrow as well :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back