• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Shield Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Trying to finish my dex and I just need some of the Shield exclusives.

Looking for:
    Appletun
    Croagunk
    Throh
    Sableye
    Drampa
    Eiscue
    Goomy

Willing to trade Pokemon and items, just let me know what you need!

Years
  • I have an Appletun, Throh, Sableye, Eiscue. I have a Toxicroak and Goodra, if you want those so you can breed, if not, thats cool. All I need left for my Dex is Espeon, Slurpuff, Dewpider, Togetic, Gothitelle, Lucario, Frosmoth, Dracozolt, Arctovish and Zamazenta.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    All of those would be amazing and I'm totally fine with breeding! I can definitely get you Espeon, Slurpuff (I would just need to get some more BP first for the whipped dream item), Dewpider, Togepi, Gothitelle, Riolu, Frosmoth, Dracozolt, Artovish. You would just need to give me a little bit to breed some of them! Only thing I don't have is Zamazenta.

Years
  • All of those would be amazing and I'm totally fine with breeding! I can definitely get you Espeon, Slurpuff (I would just need to get some more BP first for the whipped dream item), Dewpider, Togepi, Gothitelle, Riolu, Frosmoth, Dracozolt, Artovish. You would just need to give me a little bit to breed some of them! Only thing I don't have is Zamazenta.

Works for me! Thank you! I won't need a Riolu now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Ok, great! I'll message you when I have everything. Would trading in the morning work for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back