• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Shinx. Nothing special, just an average Shinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    No particular nature, level, gender, ability, anything. Just Shinx.

I really just want to have a Luxray on my team but I have no means of getting one. I would just get a Shinx from Platinum via Poketransfer, but mine expired ages ago.

I don't have anything huge to offer, but I can breed pokemon for certain natures and abilities! At the very least, I have a lot of items of value I could attach to pokemon, such as rare bones and nuggets. If by chance you have the friend safari for Shinx, that works out too of course!

It seems rather silly to make a thread like this, but I just cannot find a sensible deal for one on the regular ol' GTS. O:

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    No particular nature, level, gender, ability, anything. Just Shinx.

I really just want to have a Luxray on my team but I have no means of getting one. I would just get a Shinx from Platinum via Poketransfer, but mine expired ages ago.

I don't have anything huge to offer, but I can breed pokemon for certain natures and abilities! At the very least, I have a lot of items of value I could attach to pokemon, such as rare bones and nuggets. If by chance you have the friend safari for Shinx, that works out too of course!

It seems rather silly to make a thread like this, but I just cannot find a sensible deal for one on the regular ol' GTS. O:

I've got a friend safari with Luxio in it. It's the 2nd evolution if it's ok with you. I can get it real quick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back