• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shiny Haunter/Gengar (closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Willing to trade a male bold Espeon with wish/yawn Egg moves 5 IVs and HA, or shiny Cobalion 6IVs(can't nickname either)

I want Haunter/Gengar with 3 or more IVs, nature timid or modest, and to be nicknamed Garrett, if male and Cortana if female, (if you can change them, of course!)

I have a shiny nicknameable gastly with 5iv's and timid nature which I bred myself a few weeks ago.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    I have a shiny nicknameable gastly with 5iv's and timid nature which I bred myself a few weeks ago.

Oh, yes please! But can you evolve it into a Haunter then trade to me? (don't have 2nd DS to evolve it myself) Also what do you want for it?

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Oh, yes please! But can you evolve it into a Haunter then trade to me? (don't have 2nd DS to evolve it myself) Also what do you want for it?

Ok, I can evolve it. It's also female so I'll call it Cortana like you wanted. I wanted the shiny Coballion, please.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Sorry if it took too long to answer, anyway, adding you right now! Come online if you can

Sorry about that, studying for an exam :(. Let me evolve it for you now. I was trying to think of a way to do so quickly without giving it any unwanted ev's but nothing's occurred yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back