• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shiny mew

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    i guess you haven't comprehend the rules well. One of them says that any shiny events except the shiny GS Ziggy's are hacked

You are forgetting about World's Edge Island Mew... That was in-game, thus legit Shiny Mews are possible but rare...

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    i guess you haven't comprehend the rules well. One of them says that any shiny events except the shiny GS Ziggy's are hacked

A bit off topic, but does that mean my MYSTRY Shiny Mew is hacked? Because soft reset mystery gift can still result in shiny like for the TRU Manaphy event and PBR pokemon. Also this Mew has all the same properties as the MYSTRY Mew has.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    A bit off topic, but does that mean my MYSTRY Shiny Mew is hacked? Because soft reset mystery gift can still result in shiny like for the TRU Manaphy event and PBR pokemon. Also this Mew has all the same properties as the MYSTRY Mew has.

Yeah... but MYSTRY Mew was distributed as a trade... There are no legit Shiny English Mews, the only Shiny Legit Mews are the World's Edge Island Mews, the Old Sea Chart was only give out in Japan...

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah... but MYSTRY Mew was distributed as a trade... There are no legit Shiny English Mews, the only Shiny Legit Mews are the World's Edge Island Mews, the Old Sea Chart was only give out in Japan...

So does this mean that the Mew I have is legit, but an AR or something was used to just make it shiny?

Does it still count as a legit event though?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    So does this mean that the Mew I have is legit, but an AR or something was used to just make it shiny?

Does it still count as a legit event though?

I highly doubt that it counts as legit... Nonetheless, I believe we cannot trade Shiny Mews here anyway, due to the fact most of them that go around are hacks...

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I highly doubt that it counts as legit... Nonetheless, I believe we cannot trade Shiny Mews here anyway, due to the fact most of them that go around are hacks...

I don't plan on trading it, but rather may want to use it in an uber battle in the future since its nature is what I want. IVs are all pretty realistic too I think. It probably was legit once before an AR was used to make it shiny :\

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    all shiny mew's are hacked,there's no such thing as a LEGIT shiny Mew

You have not heard of World's Edge Island? It is a Japanese Event... you can soft reset for a shiny Mew because this Mew is obtained in-game...

Last edited:
    Back