• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some help.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
  • I can't see you. : ( I'm gonna double check see if I've got your code right.

EDIT: Have you put my code in right? I've got yours in right. Your not appearing on my wifi.

J2

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    hmm that's strange, I got your code entered correct also, I'll just keep my trade invite open for a while and see what happens

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • I think wifi might be playing up. I'm going to reconnect to wifi.

Nope, still nothing. : ( I hate wifi sometimes!!!!!

Edit: You showed up then for alittle while. xD

Last edited:

J2

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    I'm going to try to reset my wifi information maybe that will help.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Okay, I'm still in wifi, I'll keep checking to see if your there. I can see you now.
    When I tried to trade, it said you'd been disconnected or you hadn't put my code in the pal pad. But we've done that. .-. Stupid wifiii! D<< It lies!!

J2

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    I saw you for a second but it said failed.
    It keeps telling me you want to play, then it tells me you failed to respond! lol

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Yeah Wifi is defo down, we just have to keep trying im afraid. :( It didnt work last summer, when I wanted to trade i had to keep trying.

Gah I want to throw something!

Last edited:

J2

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    well I guess it's down, maybe I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow. :( this sucks.

Back