• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Hey, I'm new and just started White. I'm looking for these pokemon or any in their evolutionary chains.

Munchlax
    Bagon
    Beldum
    Ghastly
    Timburr

Preferably low level. Sorry I don't have much to offer since I'm so new. I have 3 gym badges. I do own Pokemon Heart Gold (Again new, 3 gym badges) so if there is anything on there you want I can look into it.

Thanks!
    Luke

rxf

Years
  • You can migrate pokemon from heartgold to white ;) i have a metang that i have been breeding but it would be lvl1 and i have ghastly but its on my soulsilver game

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Do I need the national pokedex in White before getting these pokemon?

If so, I will just trade them to my Heart Gold for storage and transfer them later.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
    That's 10+ species for each. Otherwise, use the Quick Trade Thread.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back