• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some stuff

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sorry Ikasu, that Mesprit isn't quite good enough, I'm afraid. The decent IVs are in all the wrong places on that Mesprit.

Kapuran

Gotta... catch... 'em all...
    Years
    I have an UT WSHMKR Impish Jirachi; unfortunately, UT WSHMKR means it's lvl 5, so I can't tell you what the IVs are with any certainty, but he is Mischievious characteristics, so he might have a 31 SpAtk IV; we'll only know for sure after some training or Day Care-ing. Course, he's Impish, so that's a little silly, but... whatever.

However, I'm only looking for Ho-Oh and Deoxys, though I can be convinced with a Latias w/DeepSeaTooth. If you are interested and can offer any of these, let me know.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Ah, to heck with the IVs. I'll trade with you regardless. Any Jirachi is better than no Jirachi at all. If the IVs aren't good enough, I'll just get myself another one. I'm afraid I have neither Ho-oh or Deoxys, but a Latias with DeepSeaTooth should be no problem to get. I don't have a DeepSeaTooth right now, but if you give me a couple of hours, I should be able to get one for you.

Kapuran

Years
    All right. Is Impish what you want, then? I also have Hasty, Sassy, Adamant.

I'm worried that someone might get a Deoxys or Ho-Oh before you find the DeepSeaTooth and want the Impish one; if so, would you be okay with Hasty, Sassy, or Adamant instead? If not, I have the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, I can farm some more Jirachi, it'll just take some time. But I doubt anyone will get back to me before you get the DeepSeaTooth, I just wanted to warn you, because I desperately need Deoxys and Ho-oh, whereas Latias and DeepSeaTooth are things I can get myself, just... with effort. :)

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd prefer Impish, but Sassy is okay as well, I suppose. But I'm very close to getting that Deepseatooth now. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Kapuran

Years
    Oh! Well then. I guess I should stop bothering you with hypothetical situations then. Just, send me a PM rather than replying to your topic when you're ready, because I'll notice a PM right away, whereas I'm less adept at following multiple threads at once. :P

Back