• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone to trade me my dream team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    alrighty then
    well my dream team is comprised of shinies yes. idc if they are legit or not tbh.
    i request all in premier balls or dusk balls (i dont remember if dusk balls are in b&w probably not lol)

i want the following..
    a shiny Emboar at lvl 42.
    Serperior, shiny, but i want its dream world ability and lvl 42.
    Zoroark lvl 42 Shiny. ( i want it to know fake tears and night slash please :) )
    Elektross lvl 42 or 41
    Hydreigon lvl 42 (obviously u need to cheat this one lol)
    Conkeldurr lvl 42 (would like it to have drain punch)

the one who helps me will get my original team if they want which is emboar, serperior, zoroark, klang, vanillish, seismitoad (all legit no shinies) all are around lvl 41 and 42 hence y the above are wanted 42 lol. but they will get 3 lucky eggs 2 exp shares and either a leaf shiny or moon stone (whichever u choose)

thats all im askin and if u feel like helpin me out with pokedex
    amoongus and tornadus and archeops would be the ones i need.

my friend code is
    5114 4443 4337

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    You're requesting hacked Pokemon which isn't allowed, you're also breaking another rule by having a thread without offering/wanting at least 10 different kinds of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    then this forum is crap all i want is help with my dream team im not making a shop thread like most of these people do all i want is my dream team. the only one i said that would need to be hacked is hydreigon. the others i simply stated i don't care if they were hacked. and the at least 10 crap? yea im not opening a "shop" i just want my dream team then im out.

by the way. its Allowed not "aloud"

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    because it used to be good. it didn't matter if u asked for ar pokes. i had my dream team in SS here. my first dream team successfully built. and everyone seems to be "back-seat modding" its annoying. so im going to marriland. better trading community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back