• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Strongest Event Pokemon.

DX_event

D-Generation-X
Years
  • I am looking for the dates i do not have.

Strongest / Gorgo - UT
    Strongest Milotic - Bold - 12157 - 12/15/07 - Flame Orb
    Strongest Milotic - Bold - 12157 - 12/16/07 - Flame Orb
    Strongest Milotic - Bold - 12157 - 12/17/07 - Flame Orb
    Strongest Milotic - Bold - 12157 - 12/25/07 - Flame Orb
    Strongest Milotic - Bold - 12157 - 1/01/08 - Flame Orb
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/15/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/16/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/17/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/18/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/19/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/20/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/21/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/22/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/23/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Electivire - Serious - 11157 - 11/24/07 - Magnet
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/15/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/16/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/17/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/18/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/19/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/20/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/21/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/22/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/24/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Dragonite - Mild - 01158 - 1/28/08 - Yache Berry
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/01/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/02/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/03/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/04/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/05/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/07/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/12/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Magmortar - Hardy - 12017 - 12/14/07 - Charcoal
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/15/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/16/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/17/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/18/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/19/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/20/08 - Dragon Fang
    Strongest Salamence - Naughty - 02158 - 2/21/08 - Dragon Fang
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/14/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/15/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/16/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/17/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/18/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/19/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/20/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/21/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/22/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/23/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/24/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/25/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/27/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/28/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/29/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/30/07 - Focus Band
    Hamamtsu Gorgo Octillery - Serious - 10147 - 10/31/07 - Focus Band

Looking for any dates not listed above.

Years
  • To be quite honest DX, there really isn't any forum you can trade in anymore. All the forums that we've been to have you on alert for being a hacker, and some have already banned you. Even if you have changed, you can't undo what you did, and that is the price to pay for doing it in the first place. If you did not want this to happen, you should have never done the things you did.

I_AM_A_BANANA

Shiny Freak!
    Years
  • I have these SAIKYOU's that u dont have

~ALL UT

SALAMANCE- 2/15/08
    MILOTIC- 12/23/07
    ELECTIVIRE- 11/17/07
    MAGMORTAR- 12/1/07

Years
  • For everyone that doesn't know. DX is a well known hacker/scammer, so I would suggest avoiding doing trading with him. I bet he'll get banned or something.

DX_event

D-Generation-X
    Years
  • Darksteel88 - Yes i know at first what i did what was wrong. I repent it honestly. I stopped do it. I doubt you'll believe me. I got mostly what i wanted. Just need TCGCW Pikachu and want Potere Marshtomp and i will be outta here (i doubt myself on that). Hacker? I am not a hacker, i do not hack event pokemon and nor want to and nor ever wish to. I hate hackers myself. Yes i say i scammed alot of people in the past. I do not wish to do it again, and i repent it. Also No offence ur a hacker urself, even though i dont think you are but DGee says that.

I AM A BANANA - MILOTIC- 12/23/07, that would do.

Champishere - Thanks for the compliment, lol. I am famous!! :D....

Which u got that i dont?

EDIT: Darksteel - Thanks for the Petition, I hope Nintendo makes a Event here. Also, When u use a new DS ur FC changes?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Darksteel88 - Yes i know at first what i did what was wrong. I repent it honestly. I stopped do it. I doubt you'll believe me. I got mostly what i wanted. Just need TCGCW Pikachu and want Potere Marshtomp and i will be outta here (i doubt myself on that). Hacker? I am not a hacker, i do not hack event pokemon and nor want to and nor ever wish to. I hate hackers myself. Yes i say i scammed alot of people in the past. I do not wish to do it again, and i repent it. Also No offence ur a hacker urself, even though i dont think you are but DGee says that.

EDIT: Darksteel - Thanks for the Petition, I hope Nintendo makes a Event here. Also, When u use a new DS ur FC changes?

First off, I want an event here too. Secondly, the FC is connected with the DS, so it does change when you use a different DS.

I'm not saying you didn't change. You very well could have. But the things you have done in the past would prevent me from giving you a proper chance to find out. And for the record, TCGWC Pikachu and Potere Marshtomp are quite rare.

As for me being a hacker. This is an entirely separate issue. It happened after a PM I sent DGee, which I said a lot of his pokemon he gave me were hacked. He was upset after this point (and the others I presented.) This was not the first time somebody said he had hacks. Anyways, he felt defensive because that is his nature, and thus, he decided to call me a hacker. I have NOT hacked events ever, nor will I ever do so. This is DGee's opinion, and I must respect his thoughts, even though they are not true. I do not know if DGee is a hacker or not, but I found it really suspicious with all the things that he has been right in the middle of. I don't want to get into explaining them. In short, DGee thinking I am a hacker is just his way of defending himself. I am NOT a hacker

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    DX, we don't really care what you try to say to get some idiots to trade with you.You've been a complete jackass over some damn pixels.Just leave the Pokemon forums alone and get a life.

DX_event

D-Generation-X
    Years
  • First off, I want an event here too. Secondly, the FC is connected with the DS, so it does change when you use a different DS.

I'm not saying you didn't change. You very well could have. But the things you have done in the past would prevent me from giving you a proper chance to find out. And for the record, TCGWC Pikachu and Potere Marshtomp are quite rare.

As for me being a hacker. This is an entirely separate issue. It happened after a PM I sent DGee, which I said a lot of his pokemon he gave me were hacked. He was upset after this point (and the others I presented.) This was not the first time somebody said he had hacks. Anyways, he felt defensive because that is his nature, and thus, he decided to call me a hacker. I have NOT hacked events ever, nor will I ever do so. This is DGee's opinion, and I must respect his thoughts, even though they are not true. I do not know if DGee is a hacker or not, but I found it really suspicious with all the things that he has been right in the middle of. I don't want to get into explaining them. In short, DGee thinking I am a hacker is just his way of defending himself. I am NOT a hacker

You got my answer in ur answer.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    First off, I want an event here too. Secondly, the FC is connected with the DS, so it does change when you use a different DS.

I'm going to break it down nice and simply..... DX you have obviously been booted from many forums for hacking. Whether you say you have never hacked or not it really does not make a difference.... Normally for a forum manager to actually take their time to boot you they have to either have proof that you were hacking.... Or have so many complaints from many different people.... So I am guessing that you have done hacking in the past despite being willing to admit it especially since it's on multiple forums....... As far as Darksteel goes I have traded with Darksteel a few times in the past and have never recieved a hacked pokemon even when trading for rarer pokemon.....

Years
  • He may very well have actually not hacked a pokemon, but he did do this.

Hack into an email account+username on forums to steal information that person had and impersonate them on the forums (although I doubt the good it'd do on forums because of FC differences). I still see what you could do. This lead to people thinking suspiciously of the user, and resulted in 4 rare LEGIT JEREMY that were never meant to spread, spreading.

Scam many users. You even tried to scam me before, but I've got scam proof armour, so I'm untouchable. Tried to scam me events, but seeing as I knew the correct info which he did not, instead he was the one who got owned.

Create alternate accounts to try to still continue to trade. You, as a person, have been labeled as a bad trader, so I don't think people are looking to trade with you. As a result, they will continue not to. As long as we can track your alts, you'd get caught. I do sincerely hope you meant it when you said you'd stop. He has impersonated people from all sorts of forums, tried to fake his English for it, and even impersonated dead people (azntigerpimp R.I.P.)

So in short, DX might actually not be a hacker, but he has done some stuff over the months to be categorized with their likes and has thus gotten blacklisted or banned (where able). I know how much you might have changed and want to start all over, but you've tattered your name so much that people don't want to give you that chance. If you did the crime, you deserve punishment. And in all fairness, you should have known these things would happen once we had enough evidence against you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    damn DX got told lol

Not only did DX hack my email though, he hacked these accounts of mine:

duke541 - neXigram
    owais541 - PokeCommunity
    duke541 - Neoseeker
    owais541 - AIM
    MSN
    Hotmail
    Gmail

Then he made an Email account on Yahoo and pretended to be with this email because my yahoo email is very similar:
    [email protected]

Back