• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokemon... :3

Neive

:B
    Years
    Heya, my old DS got stolen along with my old Pokemon Pearl. So I recently bought a new one and got Diamond instead. I was looking for these pokemon, and was wondering if someone wouldn't mind breeding them for me if they're feeling nice enough. :)

I'll have wifi later tonight, around...6:30-7:00PM PST I think? I'm gonna have to go to a local Starbucks to use their wifi.

The pokemon I'm looking for (in order of most desired):

Cyndaquil
    Poochyena
    Eevee with thunderstone
    Duskull
    Nidoran (F)
    Sandshrew
    Caterpie
    Another Eevee
    Lapras

Preferably just hatched, or on the verge of hatching so I'll have an easier time naming them would be nice. Otherwise I can send the names to you? c:

Since my game is still pretty new again I don't really have anything good to offer in return. :( For that I apologize. But I hope I can still get some help from someone feeling generous today~ (Please no hacks, since I do want to use them in online battling later on and they are fairly easy Pokemon to get)

There are some legendaries I would like... I won't be using them for battles with other people or anything, specially with me not having a legendary to offer back yet. >u< But I'm more concerned with obtaining the legit pokemon above than these things~

Also in order of most wanted:

Mew (shiny preferred)
    Latios
    Suicune
    Jirachi
    Lugia

Last edited by a moderator:

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    check my thread
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can give you a Caterpie and Cyndaquil.Contact me on Saturday please.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    What do you have to offer? I could get you Poochyena, Eevee, Caterpie, Sandshrew, and Nidoran (Female) rather easily, but I need to know what I would get in return.

Neive

:B
    Years
    Well, its a new game so I don't really have anything good to offer...I could maybe trade you my Piplup? :( Otherwise thats the only thing I have thats maybe of worth. Otherwise these are requests/would be out of kindness lmao.

If thats not okay though, I understand since it is a lot of requests. :)

What do you have to offer? I could get you Poochyena, Eevee, Caterpie, Sandshrew, and Nidoran (Female) rather easily, but I need to know what I would get in return.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Sorry, but I already have a Piplup. If that's all you have to offer, I'm sorry, but I can't trade with you. :(

Back