• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Trades!!!

AngelxAntagonist

Heavy Metal FTW \m/
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    NONE of my Pokemon are hacked, ever. I'm not interested in Hacked Shinies either, but I'll take hacked Mew, Celebi, etc. All of my Pokemon can be infected with Pokerus. I can also infect your Pokemon, just because I'm awesome like that.

I'm offering:
    Shiny Bidoof, level 3
    Shiny Graveler, level 25 w/Pokerus *Currently available in the GTS if you have Spiritomb, any level or gender.

Machoke, level 36
    Pinsir, level 52
    Haunter, level 36
    Vileplume, level 50
    Walrein, level 46
    Xatu, level 54 w/ Pokerus
    Graveler, level 55
    Igglybuff, level 18
    Magby, level 25 w/ Magmarizer
    Gloom, level 51
    Froslass, level 35
    Rhydon, level 53
    Cacturne, level 52
    Volbeat, level 50
    Illumise, level 50
    Mismagius, level 11

*These are just the ones I figured people were more likely to be interested in. If you're looking for a Pokemon that's not up here, ask away, I may have one or be able to get one for you ;)
    I DO NOT HAVE SUPER RARE LEGENDARIES LIKE MEW AND CELEBI. But I want them real bad.

EV TRAINED:
    Kadabra, level 55 w/ Pokerus
    Luxray, level 56 w/ Pokerus
    Roserade, level 55 w/ Pokerus
    Haunter, level 55 w/ Pokerus
    Infernape, level 55 w/ Pokerus

I WANT:
    Any Shiny Pokemon, especially starters or legendaries
    Any super-rare Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, etc. Yeah, we all want those. I don't care if they're hacked.
    Piplup/Turtwig or any of their evolutions
    Johto starters or any of their evolutions
    Spiritomb
    Munchlax
    Milotic
    Kadabra/Alakazam
    Machoke/Machop
    Haunter/Gengar

I'll take other Pokemon, if they're good, rare, etc. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
    Back