• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for TRU darkrai! I have a lot of shinies!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Yes, long time no see dudes. Maybe you don't know me I was pokettomonsuta. xD
    Anyways, do anyone have one? please?
    those are my shinies:
    Spoiler:

You can choose up to 3 shinies ;)

K. see you!

EDIT: And also if you have the mc donalds pikachu I would to have it too ^^

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I need shinies and can make you a TRU darkrai to order! I use a slot 1 ram expansion system and I pulled all my darkrai saves (which are generated in game not in store) before I got a single one - now I can keep loading those saves and getting more! Anyway I'm looking for shinies don't have - check MY solo thread and see if you have any I don't cause if you do - you got yourself a custom darkrai - you can choose a nature and two stats you want as high IV's in as possible!

at the very least you have kecleon! I'll choose another, but you got yourself a darkrai! PM me!

Last edited:

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i can give you my good natured darkrai for the hoenn starters

Back