• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    A good Nasty Plot Baton Passer?

I'm still pretty new to all this so any suggestions would be good but im thinking maybe a Ambipom?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Infernape
    Porygon-Z (To a lesser extent them most NP'ers with 90 Base Speed.) And the rest of Anti's list of Pokemon can do Nasty Plot pretty well.

Toodlies

Hmph.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    I find Smeargle to work better.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash(or whatever you prefer)
    252 HP 252 Speed 6 Attack
    -Spore
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

You get one Pokemon asleep, a sub, a +2 Special Attack Boost with Smeargle. Screwed over by Tauntdos.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Itachi, don't go off-topic, please. Always keep to the discussion at hand. If you have a problem with how a member is behaving, either report their post or discuss it with them over PM - don't post it on the boards if it has no relevance.

--FG

Years

-Spore
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

You get one Pokemon asleep, a sub, a +2 Special Attack Boost with Smeargle. Screwed over by Tauntdos.

Yeah, but its incredibly situational and its gone in Hail/Sandstorm. All Passers are screwed over by Tauntdos. Togekiss is by far the best. Ambipom is a decent solution. I would prefer to use something that can function as something else, otherwise, it can be sort of a waste.

Shiraishis Set is the Best so far.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

-Spore
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

So you say Substitute AND Focus Sash? =D

Ambipoommm! Technician + Fake Out + STAB = Big damage with Nasty Plot passing

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    Ambipom is a really good passer. Most of the time people expect a Fake Out or a strong Return so they switch to steel / ghost. Then you Nasty Plot and Baton Pass on the next turn.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I hate it when people run the Ambipom that only has Fake Out and Last Resot, Fake Out, you have no moves, last Resort with STAB. Hate those, but I think Togekiss has to much potentil to BP, but I suppose it works.

Back