• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for...

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    If it is Shiny, untouched, Level 1, yes, I'd like it :)
    I can give you my shiny Beldum for it.

yes it's shiny ut and lv 1 i can have the shiny dratini or your alamos darkrai? if not ok i'll trade it for beldum

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Ok, which is your FC? I'll give you the shinhy Dratini for it

ok i'm feeling stupid for saying this but i don't have the pal pad yet( i erase my game) i'll give you my fc when i got the pal pad

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    ok i'm feeling stupid for saying this but i don't have the pal pad yet( i erase my game) i'll give you my fc when i got the pal pad

This really sounds strange, but wtv...

Come on people, 3 left! I've got all legendaries besides Entei, Latios, Kyogre, Saymin and Arceus.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    UT Beldum*, Lvl 1 (Adamant) - ID: Flea - Nº 36302
    interested in this for a shiny golbat?
    Edit: If you can clone I have a legit japanese Shaymin from an event that I could give you for an Alamos Darkrai

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    UT Beldum*, Lvl 1 (Adamant) - ID: Flea - Nº 36302
    interested in this for a shiny golbat?
    Edit: If you can clone I have a legit japanese Shaymin from an event that I could give you for an Alamos Darkrai

As far as I am concerned, and as far as Srebii.net shows, there were no Shaymin events.
    Also, I just want the pokémons I said on te other threads.

@Moderators: Please, close this thread :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have confirmed that the shaymin is not a hack with a friend on this site so... but anyway I forgot the other trade let me go look

Back