• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking to borrow Power Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hello everyone!

i wasn't really planning on EV training pok?mon in sun and moon but i just found my first shiny at the base of the volcano trial and i want to make it super strong! it's a shiny magikarp with a nice nature which i plan on evolving in to a gyarados and using in my team. i'm not very far in to the game, i only just defeated kiawe so i don't really have much to offer besides things like litten eggs or leftovers which i got from wild munchlax.

i'm just looking to borrow the power lens, power anklet and power bracer for a few hours so i can EV train the magikarp! i will return the items to you the moment i'm done if you would please let me borrow them for a while.

thanks to anyone who will consider this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back