• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking to complete my Pokedex! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ah sweeeeeet :D. Trading now, can I ask you for one other favor after we are done? Do you mind going to your friend safari and checking what the type and actual pokemon that are available through my safari are? ^_^

Sure! But I have a favor to ask you now! I have a Feebas that needs evolving but I don't think have a prism scale to give it. It evolves by trading while holding one of those. If you have one to spare could I have it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Sure! But I have a favor to ask you now! I have a Feebas that needs evolving but I don't think have a prism scale to give it. It evolves by trading while holding one of those. If you have one to spare could I have it?

Why yes I do :), would you like for me to send it over by a junk pokemon holding it or would you like to send the feebas then trade it back with the dragon scale on it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    yes please. but not the easy starters please, i have those already from WT

Okay well turns out daylight traded me those pokemon but I am perfectly happy to give a couple of the ones you are missing to you :). Perhaps give me the name of a few you want so that I can catch or breed them? It would be much easier that way :D

Years
    Why yes I do :), would you like for me to send it over by a junk pokemon holding it or would you like to send the feebas then trade it back with the dragon scale on it?

I'll send you the Feebas. It needs a Prism Scale, not a dragon scale. :p I've got to switch games since my Feebas is on my Alpha Sapphire.

Your safari type is Dragon and your Pokemon are Shelgon, Fraxure, and Sligoo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I'll send you the Feebas. It needs a Prism Scale, not a dragon scale. :p I've got to switch games since my Feebas is on my Alpha Sapphire.

Your safari type is Dragon and your Pokemon are Shelgon, Fraxure, and Sligoo.

Ah yes sorry I meant to type prism scale haha, well ready whenever you are. And really? That's pretty cool, I was expecting a non exciting set like bug or normal ha :P

I am assuming you'll trade it to me, we will disconnect then I'll give it the prism scale and trade again? Just want to make sure that we are disconnecting at one point.

Years
    Ah yes sorry I meant to type prism scale haha, well ready whenever you are. And really? That's pretty cool, I was expecting a non exciting set like bug or normal ha :P

I am assuming you'll trade it to me, we will disconnect then I'll give it the prism scale and trade again? Just want to make sure that we are disconnecting at one point.

That's exactly what we're doing! :) Same IGN in this game. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    That's exactly what we're doing! :) Same IGN in this game. :)

OK trade complete, nice looking feebas! :D.

One last question, do you know if it is possible to show pokemon in your friend safari that you have never caught before? I dont technically have a fracture yet but I do have an axew. Is that normal? I thought you only showed 3 pokemon you have caught within your given friend safari.

Years

One last question, do you know if it is possible to show pokemon in your friend safari that you have never caught before? I dont technically have a fracture yet but I do have an axew. Is that normal? I thought you only showed 3 pokemon you have caught within your given friend safari.

With the friend safari's, you can find Pokemon in there that the safari's owner hasn't even seen. The game assigns your DS system a random type and then 3 random Pokemon that match that type. Below is a like to the Pokemon you can find in friend safaris. The only thing, until both players have beaten the Pokemon League, you can only see 2 of the Pokemon the safari instead of 3.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friend_Safari

Years

And thank you! 5ivs, good nature, fully super trained. :3 I used my Powersaves to shinify it but I did everything else lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    And thank you! 5ivs, good nature, fully super trained. :3 I used my Powersaves to shinify it but I did everything else lol

Ah well that is still pretty sweet. Again thanks for everything, and dont hesitate to send me a private message if you need help with anything :).

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I'm ready to trade now! I have at least four of the pokemon you need.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Yep still need all three of those! :D Let me know when you are available to trade. Thank you so much.

ill be on most of the day today, so just message me when you want to trade
    oh and would you happen to have any HA pokemons? its cool if you dont too

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay well turns out daylight traded me those pokemon but I am perfectly happy to give a couple of the ones you are missing to you :). Perhaps give me the name of a few you want so that I can catch or breed them? It would be much easier that way :D

well its alright already, i will make myself a topic if i really need it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back