• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to Complete Pokedex!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • Hello everyone. I've been looking recently to complete my pokedex, so that means i'm gonna need all the leggendaries.

First, I need a Suicune, that's it for the Doggies.

Finishing the third gen legendaries, I need a SPACE C Deoxys, none other than that, i wont take anyother lagnuage or the Mystery ticket one, i wont trust it.

Now Finishing ALL the Legendaries, A Legit Shaymin from the glitch.

Thats all from the Legendaries, now heres some pokes taht I need other than that.

Either a Magby or Magmar with a magmarizer, or a magmortar(perferably the first.)

For the Evolutionary items, i'll take two of each. I'll give every pair a pokemon holding a nugget as payment.

Now, here are the pokemon I'm willing to trade for these

WSHMKR Jirachi Untouched!

here's some of my lv 100s

Sceptile
    Flygon
    Registeel
    Regirock
    Heracross
    Manectric

Other Strong Guys
    Torterra 64
    Toxicroak 60
    Crobat 64

Legendaries
    Azelf 50
    uxie 50
    Mesprit 50
    Regice 40
    Regice 41

if you'd like more detail on these, then please post it and i'll give it to you. As for JIrachi, i'm only able to give away two a day, so if you want it, you'd better hurry!
    Don't see anything you like? Then post your wanted pokemon and I'll see wat i can do!

if you'd like more detail on these, then please post it and i'll give it to you. As for JIrachi, i'm only able to give away two a day, so if you want it, you'd better hurry!

Last edited:

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Does the Ho-oh have to be Colosseum? Because I have a legit 10ANNIV one.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    The Sceptile looks nice ^___^
    But I wont be on for a while, sorry. (Don't have my DS with me)

Back