• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to do a lot of trading

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    This is a trading thread. I am currently seeking any of the pokemon on my looking for list.

All pokemon are breed-to-order at level 1 using a ditto and there are no egg moves (for now). I don't clone, I don't have any RNG.

Looking for (in numerical pokedex order):
    Normals:
    Spoiler:

Legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Offering (in numerical pokedex order):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey thanks am in the wifi club atm and hmm i could give you a pidgey and nidoran both i just have a lot of random pokes and yeah just want to evolve my feebas so you can just trade them for anything :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    I'm also looking for DW female pokemon. The only ones I have right now with the hidden abilities are Hoppip, Drowzee, and Shinx

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Could you please update your first post with the Pokémon you can offer? That way people won't be confused. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    I can probably get you one of the common ones if you'd be willing to trade me a Vullaby :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    As long as you have something on my 'Looking For' list I am willing to trade you anything from the 'Offering' list.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    I can trade a wailmer or gliscor for a charmander.

White FC: 1077 4814 6536

socialydead

The Real Metal Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    i can get you a mudkip for beldum ?

i can trade for 90 more min today if not around 6:30 pm est tmrw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Well the list for Looking got smaller and the list for offering got larger today. I think that is a good thing. I'm still trying to complete my pokedex so hit me up with some requests.
    I know what you are thinking, BreederMrc is just shamelessly bumping his thread.
    Well, you aren't wrong.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Sure. As long as they are female DW Pokes that would be fine. Just let me know what you would like in advance so I can breed them.

Back