• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to do a lot of trading

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
Years
  • hey mate can I get a Gible, Treecko and bulbasaur?
    I can get you DW murkrow (with Brave Bird and Roost), DW dratini, duskull and corsola.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    I don't need the DWs but I do need the others. Sure. I have to make a trade first.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    All trades up to this point have been completed. Thanks for the trades everyone.

DarkSaiyanGirl

Leviathan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I have a female DW Ghastly and I can get you a Bidoof (You can have them both). I also have decent items i.e evolutionary stones, big nugget, rare bone.

I would like a female Mudkip in return.

EDIT: Doesn't have to be female actually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    This is a trading thread. I am currently seeking any of the pokemon on my looking for list.

All pokemon are breed-to-order at level 1 using a ditto and there are no egg moves (for now). I don't clone, I don't have any RNG.

Looking for (in numerical pokedex order):
    Normals:
    Spoiler:

Legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Offering (in numerical pokedex order):
    Spoiler:

I've got Girafarig, spinda, spoink, and am interested it trading for possibly either a charmander or bulbasaur. Do you have level preferences?

Back